Chap 51: on my mind

Jimin wakes up still feeling groggy, body aching, head pounding. When he wakes he realises he's no longer strapped to the table, instead he's in a bath, hand cuffed to the side, someone cleaning his body.

"Hey there Jimishi." Jungkook was sitting behind the bath, a sponge in his hand as he washed Jimin's naked body.

"J-Jungkook." Jimin tugs at the cuff on his wrist, panic setting in again.

"Jungkook what are you doing? Why are you doing this? I-I thought you loved me." Jimin squirms in the bath, wincing when Jungkook brushes over his burns.

"I do love you Jimin, I'm bathing you. Don't want your wounds getting an infected now do we." Jungkook squeezes the sponge over the side of his head, getting rid of the dried blood.

"You got to be fucking kidding me? Now you're concerned about my health after everything you've fucking done." Jimin snaps, pulling at the cuff again.

"You know Jimin, I'm being kind to you, don't take it for granted." Jungkook's voice grows stern, applying pressure to his wound on his head causing Jimin to wince.

"I must say Jimin, you are rather beautiful when you sleep." Jungkook wets the sponge again, moving to his shoulders.

"I wasn't sleeping Jungkook, I blacked out. There's a difference." Jimin grits his teeth when Jungkook grazes his wounds.

"Either way, you're beautiful." Jungkook combs his fingers through Jimin's wet hair, kissing the side of his forehead.

"Jungkook...where's Hoseok?" Jimin grips the sides of the bath, fear sinking in at what Jungkook did to him.

"Don't worry about him Jimin, all that matters is that we're together now." Jungkook finishes washing his body, placing the sponge down.

"Let get you out now huh?" He hooks his arms underneath his shoulders, lifting him out.

"What about my handcuff." Jimin grips the bathtub as he tries pulling him out the bath.

"Oh yes." Jungkook reaches for it, unlocking his wrist from the cuffs.

Jimin's then lifted out the bath, he wobbled as he is brought to his feet. He stumbles slightly, Jungkook grabbing his waist to stop him from falling.

"Careful Jimin, you haven't used your legs in a while. They'll be a little wobbly at first." He holds his waist as he picks up the towel, beginning to dry his body.

Jimin looks to the bathroom door, then back to Jungkook. He figured this was probably his only chance, wasn't going to have many times when he wasn't chained. With the strength he had he kicks Jungkook in the crotch, pushing him which causing him to hit the side of the bath.

"Aghhh Jimin!" Jungkook groans when he hits the floor, seeing Jimin scrabble for the door.

Jimin fumbles with the doorknob, pulling it open to reveal the room he was just in. The same room his mother died in. He runs for the door, struggling as his body was screaming in pain. As he nears the door, his heart pounding quicker as he nears, he's yanked back, being forced to the floor.

"What do you think you're doing Jimin! Think you could get away that easy?" Jungkook grips his throat, Jimin claws at his arms.

"J-Jungkook....p-please." Jimin chokes out between gasps for air.

Jungkook clenches his jaw, giving him a sinister smirk as he licks his lips. He leans down, his face uncomfortably close to Jimin's. His lips hover over his own, Jimin can feel his warm breath tingling his skin.

"I'm never letting you go Jimin, I can't. You're all I think about, all I see when I close my eyes. You're my everything." He connects their lips, Jimin's eyes widen in shock.