Chap 63: my pain

Jimin's whole body shakes, completely forgetting about his blooded hand, the pain no longer important. Jimin glances at the box on the table, never having been so terrified about opening small box.

"Come on Jimin, stop letting him fucking scare you! You're stronger than this." With a deep breath he picks up the velvety box, carefully opening it as if it was a bomb about to explode.

Jimin's heart stops, breath getting caught in his throat when he discovers what is inside the box. It wasn't possible, how could he of even got it.

"What the fuck!" Jimin drops the box, stumbling back as he stares at the open box in sheer terror.

"No! No no! This is possible, this isn't real. Stop! Stop it." Jimin grabs at his hair, shaking his head.

How could he of got this, there was no way he could've. Jimin immediately rushes to his closet, rummaging through the old boxes on the top shelf. He brings the box down he wants, pulling out the old picture he hasn't looked at in years, finding it to hard, brought back to many memories when he did.

"No! I-it can't be, h-how did he get it. She was fucking buried with it." Jimin looks at the photo, the one of him with his mother.

She was holding him close, arms wrapped around his waist as she held him up. A beautiful smile on both their faces, her looking down at her sweet son while he stares up with joy in his eyes. His little fingers were playing with the small pendant necklace hanging around her neck. Jimin picks up the box, looking back and forth from the photo to the box, they were the exact same, the same small shaped heart with the little engraving JM in the centre. She had it made when he was born, having been over joyed that she had finally got pregnant after years of trying. She never took it off, Jimin couldn't remember a time when she didn't have it on. That's why when she died, she was buried with it, it felt wrong to take it away from her, she still needed it even in death.

"How? Fucking how!" Jimin's eyes begin to sting, bloody fingers reaching out, touching the pendant with trembling hands.

It felt unreal, he never imagined he'd see this again, ever hold it in his hands. If he wasn't confused by Jungkook before, he now was more than ever. He didn't understand how he found it, how he knew this was important to him. Jimin holds the necklace in his hands tightly, letting the tears fall down his cheeks.

"Mum I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I wasn't strong enough to protect you." He brings the necklace to his chest, collapsing to the floor.

Jimin lost in his thoughts, in the heartbreak of remembering his mother, he didn't notice the front door open, the soft footsteps of someone walking towards him. Not until he felt large, rough hands grip his throat, pushing him to the floor. Jimin gasps in surprise, not prepared for the attack, his body paralysing in shock. The person tightens their hold, wrapping a thin rope around his neck as they pulled him slightly up. Jimin's fingers claw at the rope, trying anything to loosen it as his airway gets more restricted with each squeeze of the rope. Jimin kicks his legs about, writhing around in an attempt to break free. His legs hit the table, swinging in the air as he tries kicking his attacker. The person pulls Jimin to his feet, the person's back hitting the wall as he chokes Jimin harder. Jimin's eyes go blood shot, face turning red due to lack of oxygen, his hands continue to claw at his attackers arms.

His mind was starting to go groggy, vision spotting as his lungs scream for air. He didn't understand what was happening, why someone was trying to kill him and all he could do was weakly struggle against them. The person's grunts and groans as he tries to keep his tight hold around his neck was the only thing that rung in Jimin's ears, his screams inaudible, coming out as nothing but faint soundless cries. Jimin's body was beginning to go limp, legs slowly stopped failing, arms weakening, no longer desperately clawing at the mans forearms. With the last ounce of his strength he tries to kick him, pushing his body back hard so the person slams against the wall. But the person was to strong, built like a brick that he couldn't knock down no matter how hard he tried. Blackness began to cloud his vision, eyes fluttering as unconscious beckoned him. As he faded into the darkness he heard the haunting words of his attacker whisper closely into his ear.

"It's your turn to feel my pain Jimin, I want you to know exactly how it feels." The voice was cold, harsh as they spoke.

Jimin unable to properly think, mind not functioning from lack of air couldn't distinguish the person's voice, it getting lost in the haze. But all he did know was who ever it was, scared him, sent a haunting shiver down his spine. His body went limp in the person's arms, having blacked out from the intense pressure on his throat. Jimin's hand still held the necklace tightly in his grasp, it tangling around his finger. The person lifts Jimin's body up, hoisting him easily over their shoulder. They removed the rope from his neck, instead using it to tie his hands together behind his back. They carry Jimin out of his home, throwing him into the back of their van. The breakdown Jimin was just having, the discovery of his deceased mother's necklace being longed forgotten. This person who broke into his home, Jimin leaving his front door stupidly unlocked after Hoseok left was able to easily subdue Jimin, catch him by surprise. It took minimal effort for the person to take Jimin down, almost child play for them. They were able to slip in and out of his home within less than ten minutes, escaping without almost anyone noticing. As they hopped into the drivers seat, checking Jimin one last time who was knocked out, tied in the back they drove off. Not leaving a single trace they were ever there, expect for one little thing.

......
AHHH!!! Okay this is crazy😱 who do you think took Jimin??  I'd love to hear who you think it is!! Thank you all for being so patient about me updating you are all so amazing♥️ love you my little angels 👼🏽