Chap 102: whose in control

Yoongi sat in the security office, focused on the large computer screen before him. His eyes darted at the video playing, engrossed in the footage of the fatal night. He feels his jaw tighten, teeth grinding together unknowingly when what he was waiting-or who he was waiting for appears. There he was, so cocky, filthily confident in himself he had the nerve to stare directly into the camera. His hat was lifted up, revealing his blood splattered face, his tongue stuck out devilishly, his ora oozed arrogance. He'd just stepped out of the guards room, leaving in his wake three dead officers.

"Fuck! Fuck you." Yoongi's fist slammed into the table, causing the coffee cup that once stood to tuple over.

How could they all be so stupid, be so clumsy when they all knew he was alive. They just let him walk straight in, like mouse to cheese. It was too easy, Jungkook could've done it half blind with a hand tied behind his back. Throughout this whole operation they've under estimated him, given him the benefit of the doubt. Never thinking he could be that clever, cunning than he already was.

"Yoongi?" A voice rung behind him, the heat from their body nearing closer to him.

"He just walked right in Tae, walked right fucking in without a single care. We lead him straight to him, gave him up, brought him to his feet." Yoongi turned back to meet his eyes, they were clouded with pained emotions.

"He looked right into the god damn camera Tae, like he didn't care if he got caught, like he knew he wasn't." Yoongi laughed out of frustration, Tae stood there awkward, not sure what comfort he could bring.

"This wasn't on you Yoongi, you weren't the only one who failed. We all did, we all let him do this. None of us even tried to stop him, these deaths are on us all." Tae spoke firm, knowing it was on them all, they were all at fault.

"If Namjoon was here he'd of known, he'd of stopped him. He wouldn't of let this happened, we wouldn't of had all these deaths on our hands." Yoongi shifts his gaze back to the screens, they were continuing to play the gruesome scenes that followed.

"We're nothing without him, I don't know what we're going to do now he's not here." His voice was low, on the verge of breaking.

"Without who Yoongi? Who's not here? Jimin?" Tae's expression morphed into one of confusion, mouth open while his eyes farrowed.

"Namjoon. Namjoon's dead." Yoongi didn't even look at him when he spoke, didn't dare to as he gave him the painful news he hadn't had time to tell anyone due to what was happening.

Jimin stood in front of his lifeless, decaying body whose stench invaded his senses. Whenever he breathed, smell the reneging odour it brought him to the verge of tears, his body shaking as his stomach did flips. His body was riddled, invested with squirming worms that feasted on his rotting flesh. Jimin couldn't, didn't have the strength to look away. Almost as if his body was paralysed in place, forcing him to watch, screaming at him he deserved it. Deserves to see what he did, what a monster he is.

"It's beautiful isn't it Jimishi?" His dark voice sent shivers down his spine, he turned his head to see Jungkook leaning against the wall.

Jimin's eyes glass, glisten with a mix of fear and pain, yet still a hint of pleasure. Jungkook displayed a dangerous smile, his eyes showing nothing but darkness.

"Don't you like it Jimishi? You enjoyed doing it, enjoyed feeling his life fade away by your hand." Jungkook's voice cut through him like a knife, piercing every emotion in his heart.

"N...No! No." Jimin forced himself to speak, wanting so desperately to deny what Jungkook said as truth.

"Don't lie to yourself Jimin!" Jungkook lost himself for a moment, snapping at him with pure venom before composing himself again. "You were born for this, killings in your blood. Don't tell me all that blood, all this blood soaking me isn't turning you on." Jimin blinks for what could only be a second, Jungkook was suddenly drenched in red, blood dripping off his naked torso.

Jimin steps back in fear, feeling the floor beneath him begin to grow wet. Glancing down his stomach turns, breathing ragged as he looks down at the blood stained floor. It tainting the once white carpet, forming a deep red pool under his feet.

"You can't escape it baby, this is who you are, who we are." His gaze flickered to Jungkook, a knife played in his hand, blood smeared across his face, hair sticky with dried blood.

Jimin felt his eyes well, sting with shame, disgust but at the same time something else, something he didn't want to admit. He tries to take another step back, though he's stopped by the hard wall hitting his back. Jimin was trapped, there was no escape from this, no way out.

"T-this isn't me! I-I'm not a monster...I'm not like you!" Jimin spits out with little conviction, he was completely drained, breaking.

"Lying to yourself won't get you anywhere Jimishi, just except the truth. I know the pleasure this brings you, how having your delicious skin coated with blood affects you." Jungkook's breath tingled his skin, lips hovering teasingly over his neck, his hands were securely placed on either side of Jimin's head.

Jimin couldn't bring himself to look at him, keeping his eyes protectively closed, knowing what his dark orbs could do to his sanity. He felt his rough hand stroke his cheek, knuckles brushing the tender skin. Jungkook pressed his body closer to him, suffocating their bodies together. His fingers gripped his chin painfully hard, forcing Jimin to snap his eyes open.

"You can't leave me Jimin. You are mine, fucking mine! That means no one else can have you, touch you, kiss you." Jungkook brought their lips to form one, it was dominating, cruel as his teeth grazed his lips, biting until blood was drawn.

Jimin didn't know what he was feeling, his body and mind screaming at him with conflicting things. His body was begging for him, for his touch, for his body. His mind was not, was pleading for him to run, to get away from his claws that were so deeply embedded into him. His heart didn't initially know either, it yearned for him but at the same time feared him, was disgusted by him. Jungkook's fingers tugged at the flimsy buttons holding his shirt together, desperate to rid him of his thin piece of clothing. He wanted-no needed to show Jimin exactly whose he was, who he belonged too. Jimin wasn't, couldn't leave him. Not after everything they've been through, everything he's done for him, risked for him.

"Don't leave me Jimishi, you know I can't let you go. If you leave me, I'll have to kill you." Jungkook clung onto him, cuddling his head in his large hand, other clutching his waist with desperation.

Jimin had to chose, had to decide what side he belonged to once and for all. Was he going to keep up the facade, stay being a cruel creature of the night. Or was he going to go back to the light, back to where he belonged, become the man he always wanted to be.

Was he made for the good side? Or the dark side? Who did he belong too? Jungkook or himself.

.............
So.....its been awhile huh? I know ! It's been awful, promise to not leave you waiting so long❤️ this chapter was just to tie you over for the exciting one next. Sorry for keeping you in suspense, swear it will get more exciting xx

Love y'all you sweet pumpkin pies 🥧