Chap 112: ending

Whelp bloody Wattpad deleted my original chapter so thank god I found it!! Stupid Wattpad😡

Okay you're definitely going to need tissues & ice cream this time because even I cried writing this. 

P.s you have to promise to still love me. And I mean promise.

Hoseok drives scattered, drifting through the lanes as his eyes darted between the road signs. He needed to find them, he deserved this, his revenge. Yoongi's phone begins to buzz beside him, the one he stole. He glances at it, debating on whether to answer or not. But his conscious wins, he presses the answer button, Yoongi's voice blames through angry and loud.

"Where the hell are you? Why did you take my phone and fucking car Hoseok!" Yoongi was seething with worry and annoyance, Hoseok just ran off when a psychotic killers after him.

"I need to do this Yoongi, no one else can. I have to be the one that stops them." Hoseok ends the call, not wanting to hear Yoongi screaming at him.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Yoongi slams the phone down, kicking the wall.

He was only gone a minute, a minute and Hoseok had disappeared taking his phone and car. Yoongi was quick to get taps on him, finding out exactly where he was going. He called in reinforcements, knowing Hoseok was stupid enough to go on his own and risk his life. As soon as he got informed of where he was on his way, driving manically through the roads.

Hoseok kept his police radio on in the car, keeping an eye out for any signs of the car he's looking for. He was close, he could feel it, they were just out of his grasp. Suddenly a familiar description of the exact car he was looking for chimes through his radio, matching perfectly. It was seen driving down the highway at spectacular speeds, it was last spotted near a run down motel.

Hoseok knew, knew that was him. Without a second thought he skids through the road, only one destination on his mind.

Yoongi received the same radio call, sending in an alert to all the local authorities to raid the motel. Jungkook was there, and they finally had him.

Jimin sat behind the car, panting, breathless, body aching yet he wasn't done. He was going to keep fighting, he wasn't going to die. Blood dripped from his juicy lips, his tongue licks it away. His hands fumble with a shard of glass, gripping it until it sliced his skin. Blood oozes out, soaking the clear glass in a deep red.

"Give it up Jimin! You're done, it's over just come quietly and no one gets hurt." Hoseok's voice was painfully calm, the gun steady in his hands.

Jimin scoffs, laughing bitterly at Hoseok's words, they were generic, what you say to try and coax the criminal to surrender.

"Fuck you!" Jimin screamed at him, laughing maniacally.

Jungkook lifts his gaze up, cursing when he sees the herd of officers. Some who were wearing motel uniforms, Jungkook's paranoia was right. He scans around, trying desperately to find a way out, an escape.

Jungkook and Jimin share a glance, Jungkook nods his head, eyes signalling for him to get ready. Jimin shallows what fear he had, agreeing to Jungkook.

Jungkook lifts himself up, firing shots at anyone he could. The piercing sound filled the air, bullets flying back and forth. Jungkook's aim was near spot on, each shot he took was meticulous, accurate. He didn't want to waste a single bullet, not when both their lives were on the line.

Bodies fell to the ground, blood littered the pavement, turning it a gruesome red. Jungkook was careful, only shooting when he had a shot. Hoseok stood frozen, they weren't prepared for Jungkook to have a gun, he hadn't gathered enough men. They were dropping like flies until only Hoseok was left, standing alone in a pit of death.