Chap 69: love you

Because of all your AMAZING LOVE♥️♥️ and SWEET CARING WORDS OF SUPPORT AND LOVE I've decided to ignore the people who dislike my book and have negative opinions about it. As I don't care what they have to think and only care about you all who love me and give me all the confidence and love I need to continue with this book.

I'm sorry for making you all sad and worried for me and the book. I was honestly crying reading all the beautiful comments begging me to keep going. You've stopped my anxiety and doubts that I wasn't good enough or an awful person and writer. You are without a doubt my light and make me so happy and feel so loved. I love you all so much and promise to never scare you like this again and never let the negativity and bad things people have to say about me get to me because all that matters to me is all you amazing people and angels 👼🏽 xxxx

Hope you enjoy this chapter and the many more to come♥️ with love this very stupid author and I'm sorry

Hoseok slams his car door shut, screaming at the top of his lungs. Banging his fist down onto his steering wheel, not caring about the stinging sensation it caused.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Hoseok brings his head forward, fingers combing through his hair as he lets out a frustrated groan.

He felt awful, his heart was aching, hands shaking uncontrollably. His eyes started to sting, tears threatening to fall. How desperately he wanted to storm back in there, make things right. Take Jimin in his arms, hold him in his embrace, telling him how sorry he was, how much he means to him. But he was to much of a coward, couldn't bare to deal with another rejection from the man he loves. So like the weak man he was, he drives away, back to the precinct where Jimin was no longer allowed. He parks his car, sighing as he looks at the building. No longer feeling the same excitement he used to feel whenever he saw it. There was no point, not when the person he wanted to see wouldn't be there. Getting out his car he wipes the stray tears that still remained in his eyes.

"You're Okay Hoseok, you're okay." He walks into the building, seeing Yoongi at his desk.

"Hoseok. Where's Jimin?" He tilts his head in confusion, knowing that they left together.

"H-he was suspended." Hoseok looks down, trying to hide the sadness in his eyes.

"What! Why?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, not understanding why they would suspend their best detective at a time like this.

"He antagonised a suspect, got himself attacked again then punched the chief." Hoseok groans, remembering the events that just entailed.

"He fucking what!" Yoongi's mouth hung open, sitting up straight in shock.

"Yeah...lets just say he didn't take it very well. Namjoon was fucking angry, I've never seen him so pissed or Jimin for that matter." Hoseok slumps into his chair, ruffling his hair.

"Why would Jimin punch him in the first place? Jimin isn't a violent man." Yoongi frowns, not believing little Jimin would do something like that.

"Namjoon hit a nerve, compared him to his father which unsurprisingly went down badly." Hoseok shakes his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well obviously, who wouldn't want to punch him after that. That's a low fucking blow. I hope Namjoon realises we can't do this case without him. We need Jimin on this." Yoongi clicks his tongue, annoyed Jimin had just been thrown off so easily, Namjoon knows how important he is to the team.

Hoseok closes his eyes, head falling back as he lets out a deep sigh. He didn't understand why this happened, just last night him and Jimin were fine. Had the best sex they've had in awhile, Jimin let him hold him while they slept. Now, Jimin has pretty much said he hates him and doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. That hurt, hurt more than he could ever of imagined. After all, he's been in love with him for the past four years. It only growing strong as the years past. His heart longing for him, needing him. As he is lost in his wallowing he doesn't hear the television get turned up, the big breaking news story which will change everything.

"Hoseok! Hoseok!" He snaps his head, looking to Yoongi with a blank stare.

"What?" He rubs his face, feeling more tears staring to brim.

"You need to watch this." He points to the tv, Hoseok shifts his focus to it.

"Breaking news, two large prison vacillates are both reported to having large prison riots. It is believed several prison guards have been killed along with a few inmates. It is unclear what initiated the riots or way the sole purpose is. But it is suspected that they both are connected as they started at around the same time. It is also believed that some of the inmates may of escaped, as of yet we do not have any information of who they might be. But both wardens have left a statement, saying they believe the riots started by one inmate named Jackson Wang who is still unable to be located. And is believed that he may of escaped, along with one inmate from the Seoul penitentiary named Jun Jinyoung who is still not been found. These are the only two that have been named, although there is thought to be more who may of escaped." Hoseok's eyes widen, almost jumping out of his chair.

This couldn't be possible, this had to be a dream. No way had Jackson the one they had just interviewed escaped along with Jimin's father. What was worse is that the reporter said this happened over two hours again. Why was it only been reported about now, why hadn't the police been called yet.

"Hoseok!" He snaps his head, Namjoon was walking out his office, ice pack on the side of his cheek.

"We need to go to Jimin's home, no way his father wouldn't pay him a visit." Namjoon actually looked scared, Hoseok hadn't seen him look like that in years.

"I'll send someone to get Jihyun, neither of them are safe." Hoseok stands up, getting his jacket and phone.

"Don't think that's necessary, I know where he is." Hoseok turns his head to see Tae coming towards them.

"What?" All three day in unison, looking at him confused.

"I've just received a call from the hospital, some young man has been screaming for his brother Jimin. Claiming someone kidnapped him and his brother, threatening to kill them both. He told the nurses to call the precinct, say it was Park Jihyun and he needed Hoseok to come to the hospital." Hoseok felt his heart drop, the thought of either one of them being hurt was the worst thing he could ever imagine.

Before he knew what came over him, he was running out the precinct. Needing to find out what happened, if Jimin was okay, alive. If anything happens to him he knew he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Couldn't bare the thought of the last conversation they had was an argument. He didn't want Jimin dying hating him, thinking he didn't care or love him. Jimin was his life, he cherished his life more than anything in this world. Nothing was going to get in his way of protecting him.

......
Sorry this wasn't a Jikook scene just thought I needed to put in what Hoseok and the gang were doing. And once again I just want to say how much I love you all and how much your support comments and love mean to me. Just seeing the love I got immediately made me want to update as soon as I could. You were able to change my mind, clear my head of all the anxiety and pain I felt so quickly because of all your love and heartfelt words.

Love you and promise to keep updating and making you guys proud and keeping those beautiful smiles on your faces xxx

Never knew so many of you loved and enjoyed this book, this was all because of you so thank you so much. Okay okay I'll stop babbling and wasting your time reading this. It's already past 1am here.

I just want you to know how much you all mean to me and please never give up on me even when I do. Love you 3000♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️