Chap 59: new friends

Jimin stood at the doorway of his cell, staring into his cramped little home for the past two years. It was almost completely blank inside, no signs he even lived here other than the piles of organised books placed on the small shelf above his bed and neatly piled stack of letters on his desk. Tae was in there, sorting through what he left behind, Jin was sent over the bodies for analysis. Jimin struggles to take in what is happening, finding it difficult to step inside, not wanting to be brought back to Jungkook's world.

"Jimin? You okay?" Hoseok looks to him, inside the room looking under his bed.

Jimin doesn't answer, taking a deep breath before he steps inside. He moves to the desk, fixing his gloves as he picks up one of books. Jimin opens one up, seeing it was decorated with pictures, more precisely pictures of him. Next to the pictures were the dates they were taken and what he was doing. Jimin's eyes widen, sucking in a breath, feeling a shiver down his spine at the thought of someone watching him, informing Jungkook of his every move, even when he thought he was safe from him he never actually was.

"He was fucking spying on me!" Jimin drops the book, kicking the desk in both anger and frustration.

Jimin clenches his jaw, pushing the rest of the books off the table. He lets out an aggressive grunt, pulling at his hair. He hated this, hated how even locked up, in prisoned behind bars Jungkook still was in control, was still able to get to him.

"Jimin calmed down, breath." Tae grabs his shoulders, hands moving to hold the side of his neck to force him to look at him.

Jimin's body trembles, his eyes dart around, landing on Tae as he tries to listen to him. He takes a deep breath, focusing on Tae's voice as he slowly calms down.

"He was fucking stalking me Tae, I was never safe from him, even when he's locked up I can't escape him." Jimin's eyes glass over, lips quivering.

"I know Jimin, I'm sorry. I wish I could say it doesn't get worse but it does." Tae's expression grows softer, Jimin frowns.

"What do you mean?" Jimin finally composes himself, having calmed down.

"I've looked through some of the letters, most of them are about you. In fact, every single one." Tae hands him one of the many letters he had.

Jimin takes it, starting to read it, eyes widening at what was written.

Dear Jungkook,

You are my idol, I think what you did, your art as you so rightfully call it is beautiful. And I to truly believe that the world should have order, everything should have its place.
I have done what you asked of me, I've been watching Jimin for the past week. He is just as beautiful as you said, here are the pictures you requested. I wait for your next order.

Baekyhun xx

"What the fuck!" Jimin rereads the letter, jaw clenching at the fact Jungkook had someone on the outside following him.

"There's more like this, a lot more. All from the same person, someone named Baehyun. It seems the letters starting about six months ago, during that time he seemed to receive one almost everyday." Tae holds a pile of thick letters in his hand.

Jimin glances at the numerous letters, feeling the nausea creeping up. He shakes his head, after everything, Jungkook has really never let go.

"This can't be fucking happening? Who the fuck is this Baekyhun person." Jimin looks up at him, eyebrows farrowing.

"I might be able to help with that." Jimin snaps his head, to see Yoongi standing by the cell door.

"I've been looking through the prison computer, Jungkook got one hour a week on here. After quite a lot of digging, I found this." They were now in the prison library, Jimin leaned over Yoongi as he got up a page on the screen.