Chap 50: take me back

Jimin lazily opens his eyes, being welcomed by a wave of pain from his head. He struggles to focus, vision still slightly blurred. He attempts to move only to find he is strapped down.

"Hey there sleepy head, about time you woke up. I've been waiting for you." Jimin blinks a few times, glancing over to see Jungkook standing by the door, smirk on his face.

"J-Jungkook?" His voice came out horse, barely being able to speak.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look right now Jimin, utterly perfect." Jungkook stalks over to him, Jimin begins to tremble.

He looks down at himself, noticing he was naked, only in his boxes. He looks back to Jungkook, staring to wiggle around.

"Jungkook. Jungkook don't do this, j-just let me go." He continues to struggle, trying anything to escape.

"I can't do that Jimin, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to have you like this. Haven't been able to get it out of my mind." Jungkook tilts his head, going to the machine beside him, picking up the wires to stick on his chest.

"Jungkook! Please." He thrashes when Jungkook sticks the wires onto his chest.

Jungkook looks to him, giving him a childish smile, putting the last of the wires on.

"You're going to look beautiful Jimin, I just know it." He brings his hand up, stroking the side of his cheek.

"Please! I thought you cared about me? T-thought you loved me Jungkook." Jimin pleads, continuing to struggle.

"Of course I care about you Jimin, you mean the world to me. So much so, I'm willing to risk everything to have you." He runs his fingers down his chest, staring at him.

"They're going to find me Jungkook, they know where we are." Jimin grits his teeth at Jungkook's touch.

"Ha. I must say though Jimin, I am surprised you don't recognise where we are. Thought you'd know exactly where we are." Jimin frowns, not understanding what he meant.

He looks around the room again, focusing on his surroundings. It then clicks in his brain, this was his childhood home.

"I-it's my house." He stares at Jungkook, now finding it hard to breathe.

"You know no ones lived in it since you, guess no one liked the thought of living in a house where a father tired to kill his entire family." He laughs,looking around the room.

"It's been on the market for over twenty years, not a single soul has ever moved in. Almost exactly how you left it, well besides the boarded windows and blood stains floor. Wasn't this the room where your mother died Jimin? Where your father stabbed her to death. " He looks back at Jimin, no emotion in his voice.

Jimin starts to tremble, flashes of that night running though his mind. He shakes his head, not wanting to remember, not wanting to be back in this place.

"No no no. Stop it! Fucking stop it!" Jimin screams, trying to block the memories out.

"Jimin, it's beautiful, this place. It has so much significance to your life, if your mother never died you never would've become the man you are today. In a way, your father made you Jimin." Jungkook strokes his cheek, Jimin flinching away.

"Fuck you! Fuck You Jungkook! Why did you bring me here? Why bring me back to the worst moment of my life!" Jimin lets out all his anger, hating that he was back here.

Jimin whimpers when Jungkook slaps him across the face, his cheek stinging.

"Don't speak to me like that Jimin, I've brought you to the most important time of your life. I think it's rather fitting that it be the place we play together." Jungkook goes to turn on the machine.

"Please! Jungkook." He writhes around, begging to him.

"As much a I love hearing you scream Jimin, I don't want you biting your tongue off." He places a gag in his mouth, Jimin shakes his head to try to stop him to no avail.

"It's going to be fun Jimin, I promise you." He flips the switch, Jimin's body immediately tenses.

His face contorts, hands clenching as pain pulsates through him. Back arching off the table, biting down hard on the gag. His eyes plead to Jungkook, eyes stinging with tears. Jungkook licks his lips, unable to take his eyes off of him. His body looked utterly beautiful, his muscles contracted as the electricity convulses though him. He looked almost angelic, never seen anyone look so perfect as they thrashed in pain. He stops the power, Jimin's body collapses back down, still slightly twitching. His chest heaved up and down, head falling to the side limp. He sobs into the gag, skin hot and tingly.

"Perfect Jimin, truly beautiful." Jungkook brushes his hand down his chest, Jimin tenses at it.

"It's so much better than I could ever of imagined Jimim." He leans over him, brushing back his hair stuck to his forehead.

Jimin whimpers, eyes screaming at him to stop, not to do this. He bangs his head against the table, struggling with his restraints until his wrists ache.

"Don't look at me like that Jimin, you knew what I was, knew what I did to people." Jungkook wipes away his tears, his face inches of his.

"I'm not going to kill you Jimin, I can promise you that. I could never, you're to special to me." He kisses his forehead, cupping his cheek.

Jimin cries harder, starting to choke on the gag. The pain was unbearable, he never thought it would hurt this much. It wasn't only his body that hurt, his heart did too. Felt so betrayed, disgusted with himself he ever thought that Jungkook loved him or cared about him. Thought Jungkook would never hurt him, how naive, stupid he was. He squeezes his eyes shut, regretting everything he let Jungkook do to him, let him touch him. His eyes then shoot open when Jungkook starts the machine again, pain convulsing through him once again. His screams muffled through the gag, head falling back. His nails dig into his palm from how hard he was clenching, eyes rolling into his head.

"That's it Jimin, keep pleasing me. You're doing so well." Jimin's vision blurs, becoming spotty, the pain becoming to much. His head was still pounding, only growing worse. He starts to go limp, body shutting down as it could no longer take the pain. Already so weak from lack of sleep and gash to the head, the darkness taking him again.

.......
Awwwww no!!! Poor baby Jimin. Love you angels ♥️♥️❤️❤️ how could Jungkook for this!! Xx