Chap 92: don't say my name

Jimin's brought into a small room, the guard opens the door. Jimin's breathing gets caught in his throat, not expecting to see him. Regret, guilt fills his insides, eating at what was left of his soul. He couldn't see him, wasn't ready to see him. He takes a step back, shaking his head frantically.

"No. No I don't want to see him." Jimin spoke through shaky breaths, his chains rattling as his body trembled.

"I don't remember asking your opinion on the matter inmate. Be thankful anyone wants to meet you, god knows I'd of disowned you if you were my family." The guard spoke with little emotion in his voice, yanking Jimin forward.

Jimin stumbles lightly into the room, sucking in a deep breath as he meet with the dark eyes of the man he wasn't prepared yet to see.

Jungkook whistles through the woods, hearing it echo beautifully. He enjoyed the ruffling sound in the distance, knowing exactly who that was. He played with the gun in his hand, stalking through the strong trees with determination.

"Hoseok! Hoseok stop hiding from me, I want to play." Jungkook sings playfully, well aware he could hear him.

He heard a subtle crack in the trees to his right, barely catching it. He smiled wickedly, changing his direction to that way. He tilts his head to the side, eyes scanning through the forest. His body was still aching, his stab wound to his side still dripping blood but he didn't take notice, pain was never something he minded overly much. To him pain wasn't anything to fear, but more something to embrace, enjoy when you can. So the pain he felt in his body was in some way welcomed, reminded him he was still alive, still breathing.

Hoseok kept limping past the trees, using all the strength he could to push his body forward. The haunting sound of his voice ringing in his ears, urging him to keep going. He clutched his side desperately trying to stop the bleeding. The forest began to thin, slowly beginning to turn into open land.

"Fuck! Fuck." Hoseok knew that being out in the open would leave him a sitting duck, be the perfect target for Jungkook.

He continues to limp, realising he had no choice but to head into the open. His ears perked up once he was out the forest, hearing not far from him the sound of cars. He started to run, heading towards the direction of the sound. He began to see a road in front, above the small hill he had to climb up. It was green all around him, the grass long and thick. As he neared it, the terrifying sound of a gun passes past his ear. He stumbles to the ground from fright, glancing back to see Jungkook smirking.

"Found you Hoseok!" Jungkook screams, his voice carrying through the wind.

Hoseok whimpers in fear, body trembling while he starts to crawl along the ground. His fingers dig into the dirt, dragging his body along. He wasn't going to let Jungkook get, let him have the satisfaction of killing him.

"Fucking leave me alone!" Hoseok cries out, scampering to his aching feet.

Jungkook watches from the distance as he attempts to scamper up the hill. Hoseok grunts while he used his strength to claw up the hill. He hear another shot, he groans when he feels pain immediately engulf him.

"Aghhh!" He touches his shoulder, feeling blood soaking his hand.

He glances back to Jungkook, seeing him tilting his head, smiling in amusement. Tears fell down his cheeks, he moves faster. Almost at the top of the hill, another shot is fired.

Jimin goes to the table, shallowing nervously when he meets his eyes. The man stares at him without emotion, causing Jimin to chew on his lip awkwardly.

"Is it true? Is it true what they're saying about you Jimin?" Jimin took a moment to take in his voice, enjoying the sound.

He takes the seat in front of him, placing his cuffed hands on the metal table. He lifts his head up, locking eyes with him.

"Did you kill him Jimin? Did you fucking kill our father!" Jihyun screams out, banging his fist on the table causing the guards to move slowly forward.

"He wasn't our father Jihyun, he's a monster. he was the reason we grew up without a mother, spent our lives being haunted by the memory of what he did. You should be happy I fucking killed him, he deserved everything he fucking got." Jimin seethed out, eyes null of emotion.

"So because he killed, he destroyed our lives that gave you the right to do the same." Jihyun scoffs in anger, clenching his fists until his nails dug into his skin.

"You're just like him you know that, you have the same terrifying eyes. You say he's a monster Jimin but so are you." Jihyun's words lingered through the air, Jimin let it sit with him, not wanting to believe his words.

"I'm nothing like him! Nothing. He killed our mother out of spite, out of his own selfish needs." Jimin tried defending himself, but Jihyun didn't want to hear it.

"And you don't? Tell me why you killed him huh? Why you killed the others." Jihyun stares into his brothers cold eyes, hating what he was seeing.

Jimin grits his teeth, disliking how Jihyun was able to get under his skin. Knew what to say to make him look into himself, compare himself to the monsters he claims he's nothing like. This was why he didn't want to see him, didn't want to be reminded of who he once was. Didn't want his little brother bringing back the old him, the weak him.

"You don't understand Jihyun, you have no idea what it felt like, the ecstasy that came over me. It was like nothing I've ever felt, nothing can compare to it. I did it to bring closer, to kill those who deserve it." Jimin glances down at his cuffed hands, smirking to himself as he thought back to the delicious memories of their screams, blood soaking his skin.

"You're a fucking psychopath! You're not the brother I grew up with, the brother I love. You're not him, I don't think you'll ever be him." Jihyun's eyes glazed over, glistening with tears.

Jimin frowns at this, looking back at his little brother to see him with sad eyes. He goes to try and touch him but the handcuffs wouldn't let him.

"Jihyun-." Jimin tries to speak but Jihyun stops him, pushing himself away from the table to stand up.

"Don't fucking call me that! You don't get to fucking call me that. You're not my brother, you took that away." Jihyun's voice was angry, hurt, laced with raw emotions.

Jimin didn't get a chance to speak, Jihyun had turned around, walking to the guard who opened the door letting him out the room. Jimin sat in his chair, staring at where his brother once was. He didn't know how to feel, his heart ached yet all he could think about was the brutal words his brother spoke. He didn't see him as his brother anymore, didn't want him as a brother anymore. That hurt him, he never wanted his brother to get involved. He felt disgusting, selfish that his little brother had never crossed his mind once while he was with his Jungkook. He truly was turning into a monster and want terrified him the most is he wasn't sure if he cared.

........
Dun dun dun!!!! Is Hoseok alive?? Who knows, I'm just a meany who loves teasing.

Awwww poor Jihyun, poor little baby. You are one smart cookie @taesthedicc always guessing right!!!

Love y'all you gorgeous darlings && till next time xx