Chap 44: your turn

Hoseok slams his car door shut, banging his fist against the wheel in anger.

"Fuck!" Hoseok hits his head on his forearm resting on the wheel.

He didn't want to argue with Jimin, never meant for it to get so heated but he's just so tired of Jimin always pushing him away every time he tries to get him to open up. All Hoseok wants is for Jimin to realise how much he means to him, how he will always be there for him. He cares for Jimin more than anyone in the world, yet whenever he tries to get close to him, Jimin just shuts down, becomes defensive. Hoseok was getting sick of always being pushed away, being treated like a stranger that didn't deserve to be apart of his life. He glances back at his house, sighing as he drives away. If Jimin wasn't going to let him in, confide in him about what he was hiding then he was going to stop trying. After all, it's clearly what Jimin's wants, to be left alone.

Hoseok spent the entire night researching where Jungkook grew up, trying to find any places that may of had a some sort of crematorium or something you could burn bodies. He found an abandoned hospital after hours of looking through files, the hospital just shut down out of the blue. There were no records of it even closing, so it took a lot of digging for Hoseok to find it. But it was a start, wasn't even that far from Jungkook's childhood home. He pulls up to the hospital after roughly forty minutes of driving. It looked abandoned, clearly no one has been here in years which discouraged him. But he gets out, not wanting to waste the trip here.

He walks to the entrance, noticing the glass door was shattered. He carefully lifts his legs over it, not wanting to cut himself. He hears his footsteps echo through the halls, he looks around, struggling to see due to it being dark, as most of the windows were boarded up. He fetched out his flash light, shining it around the room. He walks further in, deciding to turn left down a hallway. He shines the flash light over the walls, trying to see if there were any signs to the crematorium. He notices a sign for it, pointing towards the right.

"Yes!" He smiles, walking in that direction.

He gets to the end of the hallway, finding the door to the next hallway locked. Trying for the handle, he groans when it doesn't budge. Looking around, he finds a broken metal bar on the floor. Picking it up He wedges it in the door. He pushes back on it, breaking the rotting wood. Hoseok smirks to himself, throwing the bar to the floor as he pushes the door open. He walks in, looking between the doors to find the one he wants. His eyes widen when he finds it, glad to find the door was unlocked. He looks around, seeing the crematorium machine on the side. He opens it up, trying to see if there was any remnants of anyone being cremated. He finds ash inside, but not enough to be able to determine who it was. He sighs, knew it was a long shot in actually finding any evidence. Even if he did, it wasn't going to be much. He closes the machine, turning around to examine the room. He frowns, not finding anything unusual. Walking out the room, he decides to explore it some more. Hoping he might find something. He turns a few corners, finding himself in what appears to be the basement. It was dark, he could barely see. He frowns when he notices a stain on the floor. Bending down, he takes a better look. His fingers run over it, he shines the light on it, seeing his finger tips painted red. He shines the light further into the hallway, noticing more blood drops on the floor.

"Hello there Hoseok." He freezes, recognising that voice. He glances behind him, seeing Jungkook standing behind him.

"You know you're becoming more and more of a inconvenience Hoseok. Might have to do something about that." Jungkook chuckles, tilting his head to the side.

"I've got you Jungkook, there's not put in fighting it anymore. This blood here clearly proves that's something's happened. And I'm sure when we run an analysis of it, it will match one of your victims." He stands up, glaring at him.

"You don't know anything do you? That's never going to happen Hoseok." Jungkook steps forward, Hoseok instinctively steps back.

"I'm not scared of you Jungkook, never have and never will be." Hoseok smirks, glaring at him.

"You say that now Hoseok, just wait until I'm done with you. You'll be begging me, screaming at me to stop. All you'll feel is pain, the last thing you'll know before you take your last breath." Hoseok trembles slightly at his piercing gaze.

"Think your threat is going to work on me? You tried to take me once and failed, I can clearly beat you Jungkook." Hoseok tries to sound confident, not wanting to show any weakness.

"Ahh that was just a error on my part, Jimin got in the way. I wasn't as equipped as I thought. But now, there's no escaping Hoseok, I'm blocking the only exit in the place." He licks his lips, walking closer as he pulls out a knife.

Hoseok glances behind him, seeing nothing but darkness. He looks back at Jungkook, him still walking closer. His mind raced, figuring out his next move. He steps back, legs moving on their own. Spinning around on his heels, he begins to run, heading further into the darkness. He hears Jungkook chuckle, sending shivers down his spine.

"You're only making things harder Hoseok, the chase never ends well for my toys." Jungkook stalks towards him, hands tracing over the wall.

Hoseok continues to run, the light jumping up and down. He looks around, hoping to find a way out, he felt so stupid, why didn't he bring protection or god damn back up. He gets to a door, trying the handle but the door wouldn't budge.

"Fuck! Please!" He bangs at the door, begging for it to open.

Jungkook's voice echoes through the walls, the sound of metal scrapping ringing in his ears.

"Hoseok! Come and play with me." Jungkook smirks, seeing Hoseok pushing against the door.

Hoseok turns around, seeing Jungkook getting closer with each step. He presses his back against the door, seeing Jungkook playing with the knife.

"You wouldn't dare kill an officer, think about what you're doing Jungkook." Hoseok gulps, staring at him.

"Who said I was going to kill you...yet." Jungkook chuckles, stopping inches in front of him.

Hoseok clenches his jaw, deciding he wasn't going out without a fight. He jumps forward, attempting to punch him. Jungkook dodges it immediately, grabbing his wrist. He twists it, Hoseok cries out in pain. He tries wriggling out of his grip, kicking him in the stomach. Jungkook growls, lifting up the butt of the knife. He brings it to the side of Hoseok's head, causing him to fall to the side. Jungkook grips his hair, slamming his head against the wall. Hoseok winces in pain, vision going fuzzy. Jungkook leans in, breath pickling his skin

"I'm going to have so much fun with you Hoseok, such a shame it had to come to this. You gave me no choice." Jungkook bangs his head back against the wall, Hoseok cries out, darkness beginning to consume him.

"Look what you've made me do Hoseok, you've ruined my system. I hate it when things aren't in their place, where their supposed to be." It was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

.....
Hope this chapter was okay?? Not feeling super confident about it but still enjoyed writing it. Love you and will update soon xx