Chap 106: always come back to you

Warning you may need tissues && ice cream 🍨

Jungkook makes his way to his room, smirking all the way there, the excitement only building. His eyes lit with a knowing fire, the darkness only growing. As he strolled down carelessly something caught in the corner of his eye, he stopped in his tracks. He turns to look at the door in front of him, recognising the name on it. His luck was only getting better he thought as he changed direction heading into the room. He locked the door behind him, scanning around to see he was alone. His head tilts to the side while he pulls out the knife from his side, scratching it along the wall as he went.

"Hello there Namjoon, how you doing bud?" Jungkook laughs, pulling his mask down, going to pick up his medical notes hanging off the bed.

"Huh? Not so well I see, that truly is a shame. But hey! At least I can help you, I'm sure you don't want to live this way would you?" Jungkook puts the file back, running the knife up his limp leg.

Namjoon didn't react, no response whatsoever which made Jungkook grin ear to ear. He really was brain dead, there was ultimately nothing left of him anyway so he might as well just end it all. Though Jungkook did notice the heart rate monitor go up slightly when he started speaking, it could be nothing but it could mean that he can still hear.

"Do you know I'm here Joonie? Do I make you nervous?" He whispers into his ear chuckling, watching his heart rate go up ever so slightly.

"Guess that answered that then." Jungkook spoke with arrogance, oozing it.

He looks at all the wires plunged into him, he begins to pull them off, after all why would a dead man need them. As he does the machine begins going crazy, setting alarms off.

"Would you shut the fuck up!" Jungkook barks at it, leaning down to unplug it, the noise no longer blaring through the room.

"There now isn't that better?" His eyes gazed over Namjoon's lifeless body, his chest rising and falling extremely slow.

"You know Namjoon, this didn't have to be this way if you just kept out of my way but no, you had to go stuck your nose in everything I did. Really when you think about it you brought it on yourself, what was I supposed to do? Just let you nosy around interfering?" He leant on the bed, resting his elbow on his pillow, the tip of the knife running up Namjoon's torso.

Namjoon still didn't respond, his body was slowly suffocating, his lungs couldn't function on their own, he needed the machine to breath. His breathing was shallow to nonexistent, Jungkook could see his body fading, he was dying before his eyes yet he felt nothing. He brought the tip of the knife to Namjoon's throat, pressing it into his cold skin.

"I would ask if you had any last words but I suppose that's out of the picture, what I will say though is you failed, you failed at the one thing you were meant to be good at. Jimin is no longer yours, not sure if anyone mentioned but he's mine now. You should've seen the way he killed, it was truly beautiful, breathtaking even. I just wanted you to know that before you died, thought you deserved to know your prestigious detective is now working for the other side. I have you to thank for that by the way, if you hadn't lit the fire underneath when you fired him then none of this would've happen so I thank you." Jungkook spoke through the thick arrogance he was oozing, whispering into his ear so he could hear, hear it all.

"Goodbye Joonie, it was fun while it lasted." With that he dug the blade into his skin splitting it open, blood dripped out the deeper he cut.

His hands were stained blood red, soaked in the warm liquid, it exhilarating him. Namjoon continues to lay there, bleeding out, unmoving while he died. Jungkook didn't have much time to enjoy his death as a cruel piercing sound a siren rings through the room. He immediately covers his ears, hunching over as the sound was brutal. He looks around the room, wondering where is came from. It then clicks, he knew what it was. He quickly runs to the door, unlocking before dashing out. He runs through the unlit corridor, eyes darting around, landing on a familiar boy sprinting out of another room. Smirking he runs after him, once reaching him he grabs him, pulling him into a stairwell. He slams him into the wall, clutching his blue scrubs.