Chap 87: undying love

I hope you've got your tissues & ice cream with you, you're going to be needing it. Please still love me after this chapter♥️💕

Yoongi arrives at the house, the first thing he noticed was how old it looked, Victorian in design. Yoongi gets out the car, so does the armed men. He scans the area, the house looked empty, it was pitch black inside. Yoongi moves towards the front door, pulling his gun out.

"Okay, only fire if it's the last resort. We don't want any deaths on how hands if we can avoid it. Everyone keep an eye out, we don't know how many people are in this house." The chiefs voice booms through his radio, Yoongi clicks off his safety.

The front doors kicked open, Yoongi storms inside, looking around frantically. They were meet with an empty hallway, no one around.

"I'm taking upstairs." Yoongi speaks up, quickly taking to the long spiral staircase.

Yoongi stalked the stairs quietly, careful not to alarm anyone of his surroundings. He gets to the second floor, he gestured for the other officer to the left while he took right. His footsteps echoed through the silent hallway, his eyes darted between the doors. His ears perked up when he heard grunts and cries from the door at the end, Yoongi gulps nervously, the sounds didn't sound good.

Jimin clutched the back of his head, feeling his hair begin to grow wet. He groans as the pain worsens, his head begins to pound. He claws along the floor, trying to get his vision back to normal. His eyes catch onto a silver blade on the floor, it was his be must of dropped.

"I fucking hate you! Fucking hate you!" Hoseok spits out at him, clawing at his forearms.

Jungkook chuckles, showing his bunny teeth as he pushed Hoseok further over the rails. Hoseok kicks about, hand going to press into his fresh wound.

"Aghhh!" Jungkook cries out in pain, Hoseok's thumb digging into his open wound.

Jungkook loosened his grip slightly, allowing Hoseok to flip them over. He pushed Jungkook into the rails, squeezing his throat.

"Just die! Fucking die!" Hoseok screams at him, Jungkook simply laughs at him, blood dripping from his mouth.

"You don't have it in you Hoseok! You could never be like me, you don't have it in you." Jungkook provoked him, knowing how weak Hoseok was.

"You think I can't do it? Can't fucking kill you after everything you've done!" Hoseok's lip quivers, body trembling as tears steamed down his face.

Jimin stagers to his feet, holding the knife in his small hand. Blood dripping down his neck, clothes soaked in blood. He blinks his eyes, chest heavy as he turns to look at them. Jungkook glances past Hoseok, smiling when he sees Jimin standing there, emotionless, eyes cold, dark.

"You think you know Jimin Hoseok? You don't know fucking anything." Jungkook laughs at him, Hoseok stares at him confused.

Jimin clenches his jaw, hand twitching as something indescribable morphs within him. Hoseok turns his head behind him, seeing Jimin holding a knife, eyes piercing.

"Jimin? Jimin this isn't you! Can't you see what this psychopath has done to you!" Hoseok's voice cracks, hating the person he sees in front of him.

"I didn't have to be this way Hoseok, if only you left me alone. Let me be happy with him, let me go. It wouldn't have to end this way." Jimin's voice was null of any trace of emotion, it no longer sounded anything like the Jimin Hoseok once knew.

Hoseok stares at him in complete shock, he could feel his heart breaking. Jungkook took this opportunity of weakness to grab him, trap him in his strong arms so he couldn't escape. Hoseok whimpers, growing tired of this, tired of fighting for someone who clearly didn't want saving.