Chap 107: no going back

Sorry in advance for this well messy chapter

Yoongi was sprinting, his legs were burning, lungs begging for air but he didn't care, he had to get there had to know if he was okay. He got the call the second the alarm was rung, he was in his car the next moment, driving there reckless, ignoring the traffic signals or red lights. His tires squeaked as he parked, jumping at the car, dashing to the entrance of Seoul hospital. As he steps inside he's greeted with the hectic chaos of people running around, children screaming, stuff panicking. Officers were littered everywhere, many loaded with guns, packing heavy. The chief was there, barking orders, cops nodding before running off. Yoongi goes up to him, anxiety, fear eating his insides.

The chief clocks his presence, turning to meet his eyes. The tension was thick in the air, pain in the chiefs eyes evident.

"Yoongi. Yoongi listen to me, we will catch them, we will catch them. They won't get away with this, they won't." Yoongi looks at him through sore eyes, not completely understanding.

"What do you mean we'll catch them? They got away?" Yoongi's eyes searched for any answers, the chief sighs defeated.

"We found Namjoon. I'm so sorry Yoongi but he's dead, his throat was slit." Everything stopped, like someone had pressed pushed, no one was moving, there was no sound but the beating of his heart.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" Hoseok looked how he felt, fear riddled his dark orbs.

He snapped his head, seeing him being pushed in a wheel chair surrounded by officers. Yoongi runs to him, tears in his eyes as he embraces him. Both crying into each other, the lose tearing their heart.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok, I'm so sorry." He kept repeating to him, squeezing him tight while the world around them stopped.

"I hate them Yoongi, I fucking hate them."

Jungkook swerved the car between the roads, it was dangerous, lethal yet the threat of death didn't faze either. Jimin was smiling almost radiating, Jungkook was just the same. Both were getting lost in the exhilaration, excitement of it all, it fooled their minds. Jungkook had one hand on the steering wheel while the other caressed, groped Jimin's scrumptious thigh. Jimin was straddling his waist, his hands aggressively tugging on his hair as kept the car moving. Jimin goes to kiss him, it was hard, biting, nipping at his lips. Jungkook swayed the car, it almost running completely off the road before he corrected his mistake. Jimin only laughs at the near death experience, breaking the kiss to lean to the side, resting his head on the car seat.

"Exciting isn't it kook? Feel the adrenaline running through your veins." He whispered with a husky voice, teeth playing with his earlobe.

"You're crazy baby! Fucking insane!" Jungkook tangled his fingers into his hair, yanking his head to the side while his teeth meet his skin, vision still on the road.

Jimin moans into the cushion of the seat, his eyes flickering to the police car following. He smirks at them, a provocative grin on his lips as he made sure they knew exactly what they were doing. His nails dig into the leather of the seat when Jungkook's teeth dig further into his skin, almost piercing the surface.

"Aghhh Fuck! Ahhhh." His teeth grind together, eyes rolling behind as Jungkook continues to mark him.

Jungkook licks his lips when he releases, still pulling at his hair, keeping his head to the side. They'd already lost three of the four cars chasing them, though few car crashes might have been the cause of that. Jungkook's swerving in and out along with driving through on coming traffic of course forced drivers to break or swerve themselves to avoid him. Which in turn knocked out a few cars that were in his way, allowing him to speed up. They just had one more to shake off, which wasn't going to be difficult since they were heading into the country side, leaving the city which meant more open road and more coverage through the forests.

More gun fire was directed at them, a couple grazing the car while one got lodge in the passenger seat cushioning. Jimin and Jungkook share a look, the same smile laced on their faces before the laughter came. It truly was like the movies, cops can't shot for shit.

"That all you got assholes!" Jimin teases, leaning forward so they could see him flip him off.

Jungkook took a sharp turn, taking them down some winding road which tossed them from side to side as he continued to speed. The wheels spin, leaving dust and dirt in its wake. The cop car followed, being more cautious around the corners as death did frighten them. But Jungkook was skilful in his stuns, because he didn't fear, he was able to make bold moves no one else would dare too. He took another turn which lead them to driving on near the edge of a cliff, their tires were dangerously close. The road only narrows from there, nearer to death.

The car was still behind them though barely, the cops weren't willing to die, so they were taking it slow. But Jungkook has an idea, a way to get rid of them without them ever coming back. He slows his car down, letting the cops catch up. They were now side by side, their doors scraping together from how close they were. But suddenly the dirt underneath their tires begins to crack, caving in under them. Jungkook's reckless driving was causing the loose dirt to crumble, which wasn't good for the cops following as it meant they were left with the aftermath. As they were nearing the opening, where it began more open terrain the road gave out completely. The bright headlights behind them suddenly disappeared, out of sight, as though they were never there. Their cars back wheels dip down slightly, but Jungkook was quick with his reflexes, pressing on the accelerator.

The car speed off the cliff, being welcomed by the comfort of the stable ground. It thuds as it lands, screeching it's tires when Jungkook pushes on the breaks. Both of them stared at each other, looking back at the empty space were the cop car once was.

"Holy shit! Holy fucking shit." Jimin grips the back of Jungkook's hair, crashing his lips onto his.

Jungkook was just as aggressive, fingers intertwining with his hair. Their tongues fought for dominance, neither willing to let the other win. Grunts, desperate heaving of breaths sliced through the silence. The steam of their bodies smeared the windows, clouding around them. Jungkook pushes Jimin into the steering wheel, earning a loud honk when his back hit it. His hands gripped both sides of his face, holding firmly to keep him in place. Jimin mirrors his action, fingers roughly tugging at his hair.

"Don't you see Jimin, don't you see were meant for each other. Fuck even god himself is helping keep us together." Jungkook was suffocating him with how close he was, their body's pressing together as one.

"Exciting isn't it Kook? We were so close to death yet we came out still breathing." Jimin rakes his fingers down the back of his neck, forcefully pushing him onto his back.

Jungkook laid on the connected front seats, Jimin looming over him with dominance. His heads either side of his head while Jungkook's were placed on his waist and hair to tug him down.

"It's always exciting if I'm with you baby. I knew you couldn't stay away from me." Jungkook pulls him down, forcing his head back while his hand groped his body.

Instead of running off, driving away into the sunset they stayed. Didn't move from their spot, to lost in the haze of everything, in each other. The heat in the car slowly rises, the desperation only growing. Jungkook's free hand slips into the back of his pants, finding its home on his ass cheek. Jimin grunts in response, yanking his head to the side.

"Who said you'd be doing the fucking huh? I haven't got the just to try your ass yet." The dominance in Jimin's voice lingered, would frighten any man but not Jungkook.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try Jimishi but we both know whose ass is going to get fucked tonight." He squeezes Jimin's ass hard, playful glint in his voice.

They lock eyes, the desire, dominance coating both their eyes. It suffocating the car, the windows smoggy from the heat. Tonight was going to be definitive, there was no going back, not for either of them. The blood on both their hands was now to thick, to thick to ever be able to wash off.

..........
🙄just shot me now cause what am I doing? The insanity is real && I don't know how to stop it.

Also bottom Kook

Or

Bottom Jimin

Love y'all my psycho bunnies 🐰