Chap 16: C for Chan

Jungkook was watching his next victim, he was busy studying at the library. His beautiful strawberry blonde hair falling down his face. His muscular arms were on display in the short sleeve top he was wearing, as well as his toned thighs in cut off black jeans. Jungkook bites on his lips, unable to keep his eyes off his honey thighs. It's only been twelve hours since he lost Ben, he needed to replace him. He hated being alone, not having anyone to stimulate his mind.

He's had his eye on Chan for a while, always seeing him wonder the halls. He wound give Jungkook his signature smile, make his heart swell. He taught Chan in one of his classes, Chan was always one of his most dedicated students. Stayed behind after class to ask him questions, give him papers of practice essays he's written. Jungkook was enchanted by him the moment the moment he walked into his class. He's spent his type grooming Chan, making him feel comfortable with him. Chan feels he can tell his professor anything, he trusts him completely. Jungkook was excited, he'd imagined all the things he would do to Chan a million times over. He's put in a lot of effort with him, gone out of his way to get Chan to feel at ease with him. Chan was an innocent boy, so naive to the world. He saw everything through rose tinted glasses. Never seeing the bad in anyone or anything. And Jungkook knew this, knew he would never question anything Jungkook did. This just made it more exciting for him, couldn't wait to see the look in his eyes when he realises he's been betrayed. Been spending time with a killer all this time. Jungkook smiles to himself, remembering all the times Chan has come so close to discovering the truth. Jungkook purposely left clues out for him, interested to see if Chan could connect the dots. But he never did, never once accused him of anything.

Chan was young, only in his first year of university. Jungkook took that as his advantage, taking Chan under his wing, turning him into a prodigy. Chan was so thankful to him, couldn't believe Jungkook had taken an interest in him. The famous psychologist, several world class papers published. That's why Jungkook was so good at what he does, he knew the mind set of a killer. He knew how to get away with murder, not leaving a trace of evidence. He spent his life researching famous cases, famous murders that never got solved. He thought why not study something he actually enjoyed doing. And nothing brought him so much joy like killing did. Made him feel things he has never or could ever feel. It gave him a reason to live, a reason to function in this world. He loved every minute of it. So here he was, standing inches away from his next victim. That same excitement, same thrill he felt the very first time he killed.

He was standing behind a bookshelf, waiting for the right moment. The library was almost empty, the last few students only now leaving. Jungkook smirks to himself, knowing this was his chance. He walks over to him, aware of the one camera that was facing the entrance.

"Hello there Chan, good to see you are studying hard." Chan snaps his head up, smiling at him.

"Sure am professor Jeon, you've inspired me to studying hard if I want to become a famous psychologist like you." Chan looks at him, a innocent glint in his eye.

"Glad to hear it Chan, I could help you with your studying if you wanted. Give you a few tips. We could go back to my place, I have some great literature that could really help you." Jungkook gives him is cute bunny smile, knowing Chan was a naive boy.

"Umm..I don't know, it's getting kinda late. I should probably head home." Chan scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Please Chan, I think it would really help with your test tomorrow. You can trust me, you're safe with me Chan. Plus, I don't like the thought of you going home by yourself. Especially when there's a mad man killer out there." Jungkook voice sounds calm, steady.

"I suppose you're right sir, I could do with the extra help. Thank you sir." Chan gets up from his seat, gathering his belongings.

Jungkook can't help but hide his grin, sticking his tongue into his cheek. He couldn't believe how easy it was, how simple it was to get Chan to agree. He leads Chan to the back door, knowing there were no cameras.

"Why are we going the back way?" Chan looks at him confused.

"It's just quicker, my car is parked right outside." Jungkook touches the middle of his back, pushing him out the door.

Chan nods, not feeling the need to question his professor. Jungkook opens the door for him, letting Chan slide into the seat. Jungkook shuts the door, walking round the car to the drivers seat. He locks the car, looking to see Chan so blissfully unaware. Jungkook pulls out the syringe from his pocket, smirking at Chan.

"You know you are so beautiful Chan, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind." Chan turns to him, eyes going wide when he sees the syringe.

"Sir..w-what are you-." Jungkook plunges the syringe into his neck, covering his mouth with his hand.

Chan struggles, trying to get away from Jungkook. His hand pulls at the door handle, put it not budging. He looks at Jungkook with pleading eyes, terrified at how Jungkook's demeanour has changed.

"It's okay Chan, it's going to be over soon. I've got you now. Finally." Chan whimpers, his eyes growing heavy.

Jungkook smiles at him as the drug kicks in. Chan's body becoming limp, eyes fluttering shut. Jungkook strokes his cheeks, admiring his beautiful details. His skin was so soft, face in perfect symmetry. He moves his limp body to the back, laying him down. He kisses his forehead. He gets out of the car, placing the book just outside the door, making sure it was perfectly lined up. He moves back to the drivers seat. He drives them back to where he keeps his toys, his play things.