Chap 109: do you love me

Yoongi's leg bounced up and down, unable to find it in him to sit still. The anxiety was eating at him, the fear suffocating him. All police cars lost him, one was even missing. Lost somewhere in the country side, wasting men to try and find it. But they were able to find out what car they were driving, the manhunt for a  1985 Ford Zephyr. Yoongi was waiting for the call, they were tracking it down as they speak.

"We're broken, how are we supposed to keep going now? He's gone Yoongi, they fucking took him." Tae's voice cracked through the mourning air, breaking the silence which loomed.

"We have to keep going Tae because if we don't then he's one. We've let Namjoon down, let his death mean nothing. We can't do that, we can't just give up now." Yoongi knew if he didn't say strong then they'd all crumble, he had to be the one to keep them all sane.

The silence came again, it engulfing them all in their own painful grief. Jin sat in the corner, not having spoken since being given the news. No response was given when anyone tried to speak to him. It was like he was no longer there, just a shell that no longer held anything.

Tae day beside him, his held holding tightly onto Hoseok's who lay in the bed in some safe house. He was under twenty four hour protection. They were terrified Jungkook may come back, try and kill him. It was extremely plausible seeing as he's already tired once.

"I hate him, why didn't I just kill him when I had the chance. Why didn't I just fucking stab him, end all this fucking pain when I had the chance." Hoseok's voice pierced through the quiet, it was harsh, pained.

"This wasn't your fault Hoseok, you're the victim here. If anything this is Jimin's fault, all of this. If he hadn't betrayed us, became like him none of this would be happening." Yoongi didn't want him ever thinking he was to blame, if anything he was the most effected, he lost everything.

"I hope he dies, I hope they both fucking die for what they've done." Hoseok spits out bitterly, his heart couldn't take anymore pain, even if that meant killing the one he loved to ease the pain he would.

Jimin's eyes were heavy, sleep begging them not to open. Light seeped through his eyelids, reluctantly forcing them open. His vision blurs for a second before turning clear, his surroundings now visible. The ceiling above him was a dirty white, lines cracked the paint work.

"Hey there gorgeous, sleep well." A warm hand brushes a stray hair, sliding down his cheek.

Jimin's eyes flicker to his left, seeing Jungkook on his side, elbow bent while his face rested on the palm of his hand. A smirk laced those sweet lips, hair slightly damp from having recently having a shower. His chest was bare, displaying his sculpted chest for his tempting eyes to see.

"Where are we? How'd we get here?" Jimin attempts to sit up but his body refused, repelling through pain.

"Might be a bit sore babe, we were animals last night." Jungkook laughs filled the room, shifting closer to Jimin's aching body.

His large body looked over his small one, his rough hand coming to caress his soft cheek. Their eyes meet, locking together like magnets.

"Where in a motel room Jimishi, after I fucked you senseless you past out. I found our little safe haven for little bit while the heat cools off. You should've seen it Jimishi, we're famous. On every news channel, on every news paper. Everyone knows our names, they're never going to forget it." His thumb traced his red, teasing lips while Jimin took in what he said, processing it through his hazing mind.

"Every channel? How do you know we're safe here? That they won't find us Kook? If we're famous then we're everywhere." Jimin's eyes stared into his, a wave of worry washed over him. What if they get caught? They'll be separated, might even end up in different prisons.

"They won't find us Jimishi, don't you trust me? I'll make sure we're safe, that you're safe. If we just lay low for a bit they'll grow bored, people do. Their attentions spans are pathetically short, they never last." He spoke with confidence, his fingers laced with Jimin's delicate hair.

Jimin's worries melted away, he truly did trust him, even with his life. Suddenly memories of last night invade his mind, the words Jungkook spoke as he faded away lingered.

"You said you loved me Kook, do you really mean that? You actually love me? As in the emotions normal people express for loved ones, people they care about." Jimin's eyes searched through his, trying to see if he really did.

Jungkook chuckles at his use of words, tilting his head teasingly. His hand kept stroking his cheek while the other rested by his head.

"Are you saying I'm not normal baby?" His voiced was playful, it warming Jimin's insides.

"Personally I'd say you were anything but, being normal is boring isn't it? I believe you told me that." He licks his lips temptingly, his eyes teasing him.

"Normal is for dull people with no real reason to live, what's the point of living if you're just going to be like everyone else." He leans down slightly, his nose inhaling Jimin's enticing scent.

Jimin's chest rose and feel gently, feeling his hot breath tingling his skin. Jungkook's fingers gripped his chin, moving his head so it was in line with own.

"And to answer your question Jimin. I do love you, the way someone loves another person they care about, they can't live without. You are my world, the reason I live." His lips hovered begging over his, their eyes locked together so Jimin could see how serious he was, that he meant what he said.

"I love you to Jungkook, I love you like I've never loved anyone. I don't want to live in a world without you, I couldn't." Jimin's fingers ran up his chest, hooking around the back of his neck.

"I couldn't either baby, I'd rather die than be in a world without you." His lips morphed into his, moving over each other while tongues danced together.

Jimin's fingers tangled in his damp hair, grunting as Jungkook deepened the kiss. Teeth grazed over his delicious lips, gnawing lightly. Jungkook's hand held his cheek, gripping tightly while his other stayed by his head to steady himself. For the first time the kiss wasn't dominating, aggressive or mean. It was slow, gentle as they took the time to savour each other.

"We're going to be together until we die Jimishi, even in death we won't break apart. Now I've got to go out, we need food, supplies." He lifts his body up, no longer looming over Jimin.

"You stay here okay, don't leave this room. I won't take long, I'll be quick." Jungkook picks up a white shirt that laid on the small table beside the dirt stained window.

"You can't leave me Kook, you can't go out there alone. You said it was to hot out, what if someone notices you." Jimin sits up on the lumpy bed, frowning watching Jungkook getting dressed.

"I'll be fine babe, you know how stealthy I can be. I've been on the run for awhile now and I haven't been caught once. I'll be fine." Jungkook walks over to the bed, placing a soft kiss on his forehead before pulling away.

"You trust me Jimishi?" He whispers delicately into his ear, Jimin nods, seeing the cocky smirk that formed on his lips.

"I'll see you soon baby." With that he walked out the grubby motel room, leaving a sore, exhausted Jimin.

..........
Do do doo do ! Update update, yay yay yay! Gosh I'm getting emotional, the end is nigh && I'm not ready.

Sorry for the boring chapter too, wanted to put in some romance for ya lovelies. But don't worry, you know me the dramas coming.

Love you my psycho bunnies 🐰