Chap 54: end game

Hoseok sits in the back of the van, rubbing his thighs nervously, hands becoming sweaty from his nerves.

"We're here." Hoseok looks up, heart staring to beat faster.

"The house looks abandoned, doesn't seem as though anyone's lived here in years." One of the officers states, staring out the small window at the boarded up house.

"It appears as though no one has lived here since Jimin did. Been on the market ever since his father was put in prison and he moved to live with his adoptive father. But what's interesting, which I think you'd like to know Hoseok." Yoongi shows Hoseok his laptop screen, seeing the all to familiar name of who now owns this house.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok's eyes widen, staring at the screen.

"Yup, he brought this house about a week ago. It took awhile to find it since it was so recent, but he owns this house now. So it's confident to say that he is here." Yoongi nods his head, closing the laptop.

"He didn't use an alliance, either means he's overly confident or wanted us to find out." Hoseok glances back at the house, then hearing Namjoon give the orders through his mic piece.

"Team A get in position around back, we need the element of surprise, don't know what Jungkook might do if he's prepared." Like clock work, everyone hops out the vans, team A moving in position.

Hoseok pulls out his gun, keeping it lowered as he walks to where Namjoon stands.

"Hoseok you're with me, we'll go through the front. Be ready for anything got it, stay on high alert the entire time." Hoseok nods his head, proceeding to the house.

Jungkook stood out on the balcony, taking a large puff of his cigarette. He doesn't normally smoke but he needed something to help clear his head, aching feeling in his heart. He holds his breath, letting the smoke get deep within his lungs before breathing out.

"God Park Jimin what are you doing to me." He combs his fingers through his hair, taking another hit.

He glances out to the garden, eyes squinting when he noticed something moving in the bushes. Focusing on it, he catches a glimpse of what appeared to be police uniform.

"Shit!" Jungkook drops his cigarette, storming back inside.

Jimin squirms with his restraints, wrists raw from how hard he's been pulling. His wound on his chest finally stopped bleeding, although his skin was now stained red.

"Aghh! Fuck." Jimin bangs his body back on the table in frustration, no matter how hard he tried the straps never loosened around his wrists.

He begun to get lost in his mind, shame, guilt eating him up inside. If he had anything in his stomach, he would've surly thrown it up. Tears threaten to fall, he chokes down a sob. He felt so weak, pathetic that after everything Jungkook has done he's still under his control, a slave to him. He closes his eyes in hopes to block out the voices, the memories of what he has done. Which didn't last long when he hears the piercing sound of the front door being smashed open. His head snaps to the side, seeing Jungkook run into the room, slamming the door shut.

"Looks like your friends are smarter than I thought, found this place quicker than I imagined." Jungkook chuckles, walking over to him.

"They-They're here! Help! Help! I'm in-." Jungkook covers his mouth, smirking at him.

Jimin glares at him, biting his hand, causing him to release his grip.

"Looks like your little game is over Jungkook, the funs stopped." Jimin spits out, starting to scream again.