Chap 75: no guilt

Jimin stares at himself in the mirror, fixing his belt around his waist. His hair was damp, sticking to his skin. He wore tight black pants with a dark shirt which was tucked in. After being pounded by Jungkook in his office, Jimin decided he needed a shower. The door to the room opens, Jimin glances through the mirror to see Jackson.

"What do you want?" Jimin rolls his eyes, frowning through the reflection.

"Just came to see the little detective turned psychopath. I'm trying to figure out if you've really become like us or you're just pretending." Jackson walks further into the room, eyeing him up.

"It's funny isn't? How you easily became a killer, didn't even blink an eye. You never were a good person huh? Decent. How ironic, famous detective Park Jimin is now a murderer." He chuckles, walking behind Jimin.

His hands touch the side of his waist, pulling him back. Jimin tenses at his touch, scowling at him through the mirror.

"Don't touch me." Jimin pushes him away, turning to face him fully.

"I'm nothing like you! I'm still the same person I was, only stronger." Jimin snaps at him, trying to convince himself he's not what Jackson said.

"Ha. Don't make me laugh. You're just Jungkook's pet, his puppet he can make do anything. If he pulls on your strings you'll do whatever he asks. Come running to him whenever he calls. It's pathetic Jimin, you're weaker than you were before. At least when we first meet you had a reason to fight, now all you are is an empty shell waiting for it's orders." Jackson scoffs, smirking as he walks towards him.

Jimin clenches his jaw, his nails digging into his skin from how tight his firsts were. He hated everything he said, hated how some part of it was true. Jungkook did control him, was able to get him to do whatever he wanted. God. He got him to kill his own father, a man with a family. Jackson pushes him against the mirror, gripping his wrists. His hold was tight, hurting his fragile wrists.

"Get off me!" Jimin tries breaking from his grasp but he only squeezes harder.

"Tell me Jimin, is he that good in bed that you're willing to turn, become like us? Or is this all a game, trying to weaken us then betray us all." Jackson moves his face uncontrollably close to his, nose brushing his cheek.

"Fuck you! Go fuck yourself." Jimin spits at him, wiggling around.

"I think I should be the one to fuck you Jimin, seeing as that's what everyone does when they meet you." Jackson smirks, latching his lips to the side of his neck.

Jimin gasps in surprise, sucking in a deep breath when he feels his teeth pinch his skin. His body is paralysed, shock kicking in. His eyes flutter, chest raising and falling faster. Jackson's nails claw into his flesh, biting down on his sensitive neck.

"Aghh! G-get off." Jimin writhes around, moving his body to try push him away.

Jackson only laughs, kissing down his neck to his exposed collarbone. He traps Jimin's legs between his own, preventing him from moving. He starts to push his hips forward, grinding onto him. Jimin bites his lip, feeling his skin grow out with anger.

"F-fuck you! Don't touch me." Jimin doesn't stop fighting, not letting himself give in.

Jackson keeps grinding against his, Jimin feels his bulge pressing into him. Jimin grits his teeth, groaning in frustration. Just as Jackson starts to thrust harder, one hand going to lift his right leg up. Jungkook walks into the room, eyes immediately turning dark. Jimin stares at him in panic, seeing the anger in his eyes.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jungkook pulls Jackson away, throwing him to the floor.

Jungkook's on top of him, bringing his fist down directly hitting his already bruised cheek. He clutched Jackson's shirt, lifting him up then slamming him back hard against the floor. Jimin watches from the sidelines, rubbing his sore wrists. He didn't feel anything for Jackson, no guilt or pain as Jackson gets beaten. Jungkook wraps his hands around his throat, strangling him. Jackson kicks his legs about, clawing at his arms.

"You think it's fucking okay to touch him? Think I won't fucking kill you!" Jungkook was seething with anger, blinded by seeing someone touch what's his.

Jackson starts struggling for air, lungs screaming at him. Jungkook was far stronger than he seemed, his entire weight was pressing on him. It was stopping him from being able to move, to escape his grasp.

"Do you think you actually matter to me huh? That I won't hesitate to kill you if you break out of line. I told you not to touch him!" Jungkook squeezes harder, jaw clenched.

Jackson's eyes roll back, legs slowly stopped squirming around. Jimin blinks unbothered by what he was seeing. Yet a small, very small part of felt something.

"Jungkook. Jungkook stop." Jimin orders Jungkook but he doesn't listen.

Jungkook couldn't hear him, all he was focusing on was cracking Jackson's throat, killing him. Nothing mattered more to him than Jimin, if anyone dares to hurt him he was going to kill them. He noticed Jackson's eyes go white, face turning a deep purple with shades of red. Jackson's nails dig so deep into his skin he draws blood, it getting stick under them. He slowly begins to go limp, hands dropping to the ground. His body twitched slightly before going completely still. He squeezes one last time, then releasing his grip. He looks to Jimin who was still standing by the mirror. Jimin wasn't sure how he felt, if he should feel anything for the fact Jackson was just killed in front of him for touching him. But then he remembered what would've happened if Jungkook hadn't walked in. He would most likely have been forced into doing something he didn't want to. He stares down at Jackson's body, seeing his father, the man that molested him. That's how his brain dealt with it, made it okay to kill. It was a coping mechanism, blocking out any guilt or regret he should feel.

"You're okay now baby, he's never going to touch you again." Jungkook cups his face, scanning over his features.

Jimin shifts his gaze to him, the pain in his eyes vanishing, immediately turning into lust. Jungkook looked so sexy, arousing right now. The thought of him killing someone with his bare hands somehow turned him. Knowing he was so strong, able to protect even without a weapon.

"Shit Jungkook! That's was so fucking sexy. I want you to fuck me right in front of his body." Jimin rips his shirt open, pulling him by his waistband to rub against his crotch.

Jungkook gasps then immediately smirks, lifting Jimin's right leg up. He pushes their clothed cocks together, sneaking his hand under Jimin's shirt.

"Didn't know Jimin was such a horny bastard. Looks like I'm going to need to fuck you more."

......
Whelp, didn't think Jackson was going to die but sorry Jackie!! I promise I love you. Okay now I swear the next chapter will be more exciting. Love y'all so much you da best angels in the world xxxx