Chap 37: embrace it

Jimin stood alone in a dark hallway, the only light that could be seen was at the end, a door was slightly open. Jimin looks around him, trying to figure out where he was. Then the piercing sound of someone screaming rung through his ears. He clinched the side of his head, the noise sending sharp pains in his head.

"Aghh!" Jimin holds the wall for support, looking to the door where the sound of coming from.

He glances behind him, seeing there was nothing there. Just complete darkness, only way out was to go towards the noise. Jimin slowly walks, keeping one hand on the wall. The screams grew louder the closer he got, it becoming more distinguishable. He recognised the voice, although he couldn't place it. He stops at the door, hand trembling as he reaches for the door handle. It creeks as he opens it, light shining the hallway. Jimin looks inside, his breathing stops when he sees where the noise was coming from. He stands by the door paralysed, shaking with fear. What he saw was his father standing over his bleeding body, a knife in his hand, carving into his skin what looked like the letter J. Jimin now noticed the room, it was his parents bedroom when he was a kid. This was where his mother died, where his father killed her. Jimin's body laid there, limp, blood being coughed up, dripping from his lips. His father continued to carve into him, Jimin's breathing began strained, head starting to throb.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Jimin screams, hands pulling at his hair.

His father snaps his head, tilting his head to see Jimin standing by the door. He smirks, licking his lips as his eyes gaze over his body.

"But it's fun Jimin, why would I want to stop when it brings me so much joy." Jimin quivers in fear, his father stands up, blood covering his hands.

"Why don't you try Jimin, I know you'll love it if you just give it a chance." Jimin's eyes widen when he watches his father morf into Jungkook, his bunny smile sending shivers up his spine.

"I want to play with you Jimin, won't you let me play with you." Jungkook stalks towards him, playing with the knife in his hand.

Jimin steps back, wanting to get away. But he hits the door, he looks behind to see the door was now shut, he tries for the doorknob only to find it won't budge.

"You have no idea the effect you of on me Jimin, what you're doing to my mind." Jungkook begins to recite what he wrote on the letter, Jimin bangs on the door in hopes someone will hear him.

"This was because of you, you made me do this." Jimin looks back at him, seeing him look towards his own dead body laying on the floor.

"Please Jungkook! Please don't do this." Jimin presses himself against the door, trying to get as far away from as possible.

Jungkook stops in front of him, knife tracing down the side of his cheek.

"But I didn't do this baby, you did." Jimin looks down, seeing the knife in his hand, blood covering his arms and shirt.

He looks up to see himself standing above the body, it now having turned into his father. He looks back to Jungkook, was now standing where he once was. A smirk plastered on his face, he slowly walks to him.

"We are the same you and I, we belong together Jimin." Jungkook strokes his cheek, brushing his hair out of his face.

"It felt good didn't it, feeling him take his last breath, hearing his screams of pain. Like music to the ears, utterly beautiful." Jungkook pushes him against the wall, tilting his head as he licks his lips.

Jimin looks back at the body, seeing his father soaked in blood, laying in a pool of it. He drops the knife, body trembling. He remembered it all, remembered how he dug the knife deeper into his body with each stab. How his father begged him to stop, screamed for mercy but he never listened. He remembered how good it felt, how much joy it brought him to kill the man that destroyed his life, took the only person who ever cared about him away. But at the same it sickened him, made him want to throw up. He stares at Jungkook, finding himself getting lost in his gaze. He shakes his head, trying to make himself believe he didn't enjoy it.

"Don't fight it Jimin, it's in your nature. You were born for this, supposed to feel this way. That's why I love you, why we feel so connected to each other. I know you feel it too." Jungkook holds his face, bringing him in for a kiss.

Jimin doesn't respond at first, wanting to fight the urge to kiss back. But he was weak, unable to hide the attachment he had for Jungkook. So he wraps his arms around his neck, letting Jungkook dominate the kiss. A tear falls down his cheek, he didn't know why he was crying but he couldn't stop it. Jungkook pulls away, wiping away his tears.

"Embrace it Jimin, embrace the monster within you. Let it be free." Jungkook rubs his cheek, Jimin whimpers.

He shakes his head, trying to get Jungkook out of his mind. This was wrong, he killed someone, no matter how much he deserved it no one deserves to die. He couldn't be like him, not like his father, not like Jungkook. He was a good man, good like his mother.

"I can't Jungkook, I'm not like you." Jimin looks into his eyes, his emotions running wild.

"Not yet Jimin, but soon. I'm coming for you, and nothings going to stop me from having you." Jungkook kisses him gently before he disappears.

Jimin's eyes shoot up, looking around the room to see he was in a hospital bed. He touched his lips, stilling feeling Jungkook's on them. The last thing Jungkook said to him still playing in his mind. Haunting him, making him both afraid and excited.

"Jimin! You're awake." He turns to the side, seeing Hoseok sitting beside the bed.

"What happened Jimin, you just lost it when you found out the results." Hoseok stands up, walking to the bed.

"I don't know, I don't know Hoseok. Everything's still a blur, how long have I been here." Jimin rubs the side of his head.

"Only an hour, Tae wanted to get you checked up. He thought maybe you hit your head harder than he thought. He just left a few minutes ago, he's gone to the crime scene of Ethan Stone." Hoseok looks him over still concerned about him.

"Right. Okay we need to go find Jungkook, when we find him we find Ethan." Jimin goes to get up, only for Hoseok to push back onto the bed.

"No Jimin, you're clearly not well. You fainted, heads bruised. Let me handle this, you should get some rest." Hoseok pulls the blanket to cover him

"Hoseok we both know that's not going to happen, I'm not letting you do this on your own. Especially when this is my case, I'm not giving up. I owe it to the victims, if I hadn't been so stupid and noticed from the start what Jungkook was, two people would still be alive." Jimin throws the blanket away, getting up to get himself dressed.

Hoseok sighs, realising it was pointless arguing with him So he simply let him get changed, Jimin took off the gown, pulling his pants back on. Hoseok noticed the bruising on his neck, he frowns.

"Jimin? What's that." He points his his neck, Jimin immediately covers it.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Jimin quickly puts on his turtleneck, hiding his bruises.

"It clearly wasn't, has someone attacked you. Why haven't you told anyone." Hoseok walks over to him, trying to get a better look.

"It's nothing Hoseok, just forget it okay. We don't have time for this, every minute we're wasting is another minute Jungkook is spending with his victim." Jimin pushes his hands away, grabbing his coat.

Hoseok lets it go for now, but he wasn't going to give up in finding out who did it. Jimin opens the door, heading out the hospital. A nurse calls for him, saying he had to sign discharge papers. He quickly signs them, ignoring the pleas for him to stay to get fully assessed. He didn't have time for that, not when he had a killer to catch. The dream he had still vivid in his mind, for the moment he was ignoring the feelings it brought up. He couldn't let Jungkook get inside his head, make him feel things he shouldn't. He wasn't going to turn into his father, he wouldn't let that happen. He just hoped he was strong enough not to fall into Jungkook's trap, hoped he was able to separate his feelings for him with what he has done. He was a killer, murdered innocent people. He was not a good guy no matter how hard Jimin tired to convince himself he was.

.......
Whoop!! Another update for you beautiful gems 💎 hope you liked it. What ya think about his little dream, wonder what this has done to Jimin's mind. Love you 😘 xx