Chap 95: I can't stop needing you

Jimin could feel his throat getting squeezed, it becoming unbearably tight. He started squirming around, clawing at his arms. His eyes stared up at Jungkook above him, but the image of his gorgeous was slowly fading, turning into the wriggled old face of the man who he knocked out earlier that day.

"You fucking thought I would let you go huh? I'm going to make you my fucking little bitch!" The man's eyes were dark, enraged as he squeezes tighter.

Jimin writhes under him, kicking his legs in an attempt to get him off. His nails dug into the man's flesh, drawing small droplets of blood.

"Aghhh! Ahhhh." Jimin gasps for air, his breaths shallow to nonexistent.

He moves his hands to push the man's face away, hoping to be strong enough to push him off. The man simply laughs, applying more pressure to his neck.

"Beg me! Tell me how badly you want to be my bitch then I'll let you go." His voice was low, breath uncontrollably close to his skin.

Jimin glares up at him, still struggling for breath but he didn't care. He wasn't going to give this disgusting man what he wanted, he'd rather die. He smiles up at the man, gritting his teeth.

"F-fuck y-you!" Jimin twists his body, causing the man to tumble to the side, falling on the concrete floor below with Jimin following.

"Ahhhh!" The man's back collides with the hard floor, loosening his grip around Jimin's throat.

"I'm no ones fucking bitch! Fucking no ones!" Jimin screams at him while his hands go to wrap around his throat, slamming his head down hard onto the concrete floor.

The man grunts out in pain, head pounding from the force of the hit. He starts struggling in Jimin's grip, shoving Jimin's head to the side.

"Aghhh I-I'm g-going to k-kill you!" He sputters our through aching breaths, Jimin laughs at him.

"Doesn't seem to be working out to well, it's always so easy to overpower you!" Jimin chokes him harder, moving his head up so his hands couldn't reach to push him away.

The man's body tenses, throat muscles straining as his body begs for air. Jimin stares down at him emotionless, empty as all he could think about was killing the man beneath him. The man using the last of his strength brings his knee up, kicking Jimin hard in his side.

"Aghhh! Fuck." Jimin winces, releasing his hold to clutch his side in pain.

The man then elbows Jimin in the face, causing him to stumble back. The scrabbles to his feet, forcing Jimin against the wall. He presses his hand down on Jimin's wound, pain immediate.

"Npghhh f-fuck!" He hisses out, spit dripping out as the man's finger digs into his wound.

"Not so fucking tough now! You going to start begging yet to be my bitch?" He presses down harder, blood begins soaking through his shirt.

Jimin cries in pain, teeth grinding together as he fights against the man. Jimin pushes into his chest, trying anything to pry him off.

"I-I'd never!" Jimin's head falls back, closing his eyes as the pain worsens.

Just as the man starts to tighten his hold, squeeze his throat tighter four guards storm into his cell. The guards pull the man off him, Jimin falls to the floor clutching his shoulder. The man struggles in the guards hold, glaring at Jimin.

"That's enough! You know the rules Sou, no fighting with other inmates." The guard yelled at the man who attacked him.

He then looks to Jimin, eyeing him up and down as he takes in his abused appearance. His lip cut, bruised cheek, blood soaking his shoulder.

"You both are going to sag! You both clearly don't know how to get along so maybe some time in isolation will help you learn." Two guards go to Jimin, pushing him to the floor, forcing his wrists behind his back as they cuffed them together.

"He was the one who fucking attacked me! Why am I being punished." Jimin groans when they lift him off the floor, not caring about his injuries.

"Well I didn't see who started it so I'm just going to have to punish you both. If he did started it you shouldn't have fought back, should've called for a guard." He spoke simply, ignoring the scoff from him.

"You fucking serious? If I hadn't fought back he would've killed me!" Jimin stares at him in disbelief, eyes shifting to the man, glaring at him.

"And since you fought back you are now being but in sag. We don't tolerate any violence in this prison inmate." The guard was stern, signalling for them to be taken away.

"Don't you? All I've fucking received in this place is violence and you're telling me you don't fucking tolerate!" Jimin barks back as he's dragged out the cell, being taken away.

He's thrown into a small room, hitting the hard floor painfully. He grunts out, looking back just in time for them to slam the thick metal door, locking him inside.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" Jimin bolts to the door, banging his hands against it in rage.

He hits the door a few more times before he gave up, sighing in defeat. Turning around he glances over the tiny room, the walls smeared with what looked like claw marks. Cruel drawings were carved in the paint, obviously drawn by someone not sane. Jimin huffs in frustration, hating this place with every fibre of his being. He never knew what a horrible, grotesque place this was. Everyone it were truly monsters, the guard even worse so than the prisoners themselves.

"Fuck! I fucking hate this place." Jimin kicks the wall, hands holding it as he screams until his lungs burn.

"It's okay baby, you're not going to be here for long. I'm coming for you remember?" Jimin snaps his head to the sound of his voice, seeing Jungkook sitting on the metal board that was his bed.

"Jungkook? Jungkook you're not really here, you're just in my imagination." Jimin looks at him broken, eyes stinging, body aching as he stares at the man he so dearly loves.

"I am here baby, I'm not going to leave you." Jungkook stands up, walking over to the shaking Jimin, brushing back gently his delicate hair.

"I promised you didn't I? That we would always be together. For eternity Jimishi, we were made for each other." Jungkook's eyes gaze over Jimin's soft features, thumb grazing over his lip.

"Fuck I miss you Jungkook. I'm going fucking insane in here, god I am insane. Why can't I stop seeing you, needing you." Jimin grabbed his hand which was touching his face, snuggling into it.

"Because Jimin, we are destined to be together. We can't survive without each other. When I get you back we'll be complete, one again." Jungkook brought their lips together, holding his cheek as their lips moved as one.

...........
Oh boy!! Jimin may be getting a little delusion🤪 sorry for all the teasing swear Jikook will be reunited once again very soon♥️

Love y'all you beautiful peeps xx