Chap 30: Victim 4

Jimin wakes to the feeling of something heavy on his chest, his eyes opening, struggling to focus properly. He looks to his side, seeing Hoseok holding him tightly by the waist. Jimin groans, his head throbbing, lower half of his body aching when he attempts to move, wave of pain shooting up his backside. He winces when he pushes Hoseok's arm off from around his waist, swinging his legs to the side of the bed. Hoseok stirs slightly in his sleep, turning over to the other side, curling into a ball. Jimin carefully stands up, having to use the bedside table for support.

"Fucking hell Hosoek." Jimin curses under his breath, knowing he was going to struggle walking today.

He limps his way to the bathroom, taking a glance in the mirror at his bruised skin, dark circles under his eyes. His fingers run through his knotted hair, having become stuck to his forehead. He goes to the shower, switching it on. He steps inside, letting the warm water run down his abused body. His head was pounding, the memories of last night replaying in his mind. Remembering how he went for a drink with Hoseok, Jungkook calling him then somehow ending up back at his with Hoseok pressing him against the wall.

He needed to control himself, stop using Hoseok or Jungkook for that matter as an outlet for his stress. Can't keep fucking away his problems in hopes it will ease the pain. Somewhere in his deranged mind, having rough sex helped him cope. All his life he was running away from what his father did, it made him sick every time he relived that night. He started using sex as an outlet, a way to escape. The more painful it was made him forget, helped clear his mind from the haunting memory. Shaking his head, he turns up the heat in the shower, hoping to burn off the aching in his muscles. Once he's satisfied, washed off the cum and sweat from last night. He gets out, grabbing a towel to wrap around his waist. Walking into his bedroom, finding Hoseok still sound asleep. Not really wanting to wake up, that only meaning they'd have to talk which Jimin wasn't ready for. Going to his wardrobe, getting out a pair of black jeans with a baby blue short sleeve dress shirt. He squeezes into the pants, forcing them over his thick thighs. Tucking his blue top into the hem of his pants. He leaves the room, heading to the kitchen to make himself a much needed coffee along with taking a few painkillers for his now seemingly permanent headache and sore ass.

"Morning there Jiminie, hope I wasn't too hard on you last night. Was just doing what I was told." Jimin snaps his head to the sound of the voice, seeing Hoseok standing by the bedroom door only in his underwear.

"No it's fine, probably deserve it for being a horny fucker. Sorry for making you take me home, didn't mean to get drunk..-again." Jimin sighs as he leans onto the counter, hot cup of coffee in his hand.

"Again?" Hoseok tilts his head, crossing his arms while he rests against the doorframe. "You rarely get drunk Jimin, let alone twice in one week."

Jimin internally curses himself, realising his mistake of letting it slip he's been drunk two times this week and it only being Wednesday. For some reason he didn't want to tell Hoseok about him sleeping with Jungkook, he couldn't help but feel as though it might anger him to know.

"I mean that once again I forced you to come back to my place, got you to have sex when you probably just wanted to go home and sleep. God knows how much we both need a good nights sleep. Don't think I remember how it feels to wake up not still exhausted." Jimin lets his head fall down, fingers entangling in his hair.

"No Jimin, I wanted it just as much as you. After all, I wasn't the drunk one, I knew what I was doing. I think we both need each other more than we think Jimin, there's a reason we keep coming back for more." He walks towards to Jimin, his expression unreadable.

Jimin's eyebrows farrow, not understanding what he means. They both knew what this was, agreed to keep this purely about sex nothing more. Neither of them wanted a relationship, both making that very clear when they started this.