Chap 28: stay safe

Jimin makes it to the university, walking towards the university office. It was loud, students scattered everywhere. Jimin runs his fingers through his hair, looking around the university. A few students stare at him, noticing the badge on his belt. Jimin texts Hoseok, letting him know where he was heading. He enters the office, seeing a few women sitting at a large desk. Making his way over, he smiles at them seeing a few of them blush.

"Good morning, my name is detective Park Jimin from the Seoul police department. I am investigating the death of Kim Chan. I am wondering if I could get the information on him, his class schedule, friends, anything you have on him." Jimin shows his badge, resting on the desk.

The women nod, fetching the files they have. One of them hands him his class schedule, he scans over it, noticing he shares a class with his brothers. He sighs, knowing he was going to have to talk to him, he's been so busy with work to spend anytime with him. He doesn't even remember the last time they spoke, it's been so long. Jimin takes the files given to him, deciding to go see a few of his teachers and brother. He walks out the office, bumping into something hard causing him to fall backwards. He's stopped from hitting the ground by strong arms wrapping around his waist. Jimin blinks, glancing up to see Jungkook smirking down at him. Jungkook pulls him into his arms, bringing him closer. Jimin places one of his hands on his chest, trying to push himself away.

"You okay there Jimin? You almost fell." Jungkook rubs his back, eyes gazing over his features.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." Jimin pushes away, fixing himself.

Jimin stares at Jungkook, chewing on his lip. He wasn't ready to be alone with him again, he was still trying to come to terms with what happened between them.

"It's okay baby, I'll take any chance I can to touch you." Jungkook looks him up and down, licking his lips.

Jimin ignores his comment, ruffling his hair as he huffs out.

"I got Chan's class schedule, a few of his personal details. I'm going to go talk to his classmates, his teachers as well." Jimin starts to walk away, heading towards Chan's first class.

Jungkook frowns, Jimin not having waited for him. He runs after him, his hand brush against Jimin's thigh as he catches up. Jimin sucks at his lip, feeling his hand rubbing against him. He hears someone call his name, he turns to see his brother running up to him. Jimin raises his eyebrow, a smile appearing on his face.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" Jihyun reaches out for him, bringing him in for a hug.

Jimin squeezes him, enjoying the sweet embrace of his brother. They release their hold, Jimin pats his shoulder.

"It's good to see you JiHyun, I'm sorry for not being around. How are you? You're making sure to stay safe, not going out on your own at night." Jimin spits out, his protective brother instincts kicking in.

"I'm fine Jimin, I'm not a kid anymore. I can look after myself. But don't worry big bro, I'm making sure to stay safe. Especially after Chan." Jihyun gives him a sad, turning his gaze to Jungkook standing next to him.

"Good. Where are you staying now? You still have a roommate right. Maybe you should come and stay with me until I catch this guy." Jimin looks at him, still holding his shoulders.

"Jimin Stop. I'm a grown man, I don't need you protecting me." He rolls his eyes, pushing Jimin's hands away.

"I need to protect you Jihyun, you're all I have. You know it's my job to look after you." Jimin crosses his arms over his chest.

Jungkook watches them interact, studying Jimin's brothers features. He looked beautiful, his skin pale like Jimin's, lips small not as plumb like Jimin's. His hair was pitch black, parted in the middle. He had broad shoulders, arms muscular. His shirt was tight, revealing how toned he was. He was slightly taller than Jimin, Jungkook can't help but smile at that. Jimin truly was unique, even though his brother was beautiful, he was no match for him.

"I promise you Jimin, I'm fine. I'm not an idiot, I'm being careful." Jihyun reassures him, glancing back at Jungkook. "Aren't you professor Jeon?" He tilts his head.

"Yes, you must be Jimin's little brother. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Jungkook holds out his hand, eyes scanning over his body.

Jihyun smiles at, shaking his hand. Jimin glances between them, feeling anxious about the two of them meeting.

"Jimin! I've been looking everywhere for you." Hoseok runs towards them, breathless once he reaches them.

He smiles when he notices Jihyun, both of them sharing a glance.

"Hey Jihyun, it's good to see you." Hoseok pats his shoulder.

"You too Hoseok." He smiles at him.

"Sorry Hoseok, I got distracted. I've picked up Chan's class schedule and a few personal information from the university office. I'm thinking we should go talk to some of his classmates and teachers. See if they can shed any light on who he was close to." Jimin shows him the file, letting him take a look.

"You should get back to class Jihyun, I don't want you skipping class. I'll come see you later okay, I just want to make sure you're safe." Jimin ruffles his hair, Jihyun wines in protest.

"Stop. I'll see you later Jimin." He waves goodbye as he walks away, Jungkook watches him leave.

"He looks just like you Jimin, almost as beautiful as you are." Jungkook looks back to him, giving a small smile.

"Thanks, but he's the one that was blessed with the good looks. I could never be better looking than him, no matter how hard I tired." Jimin scratches the back of his head.

"That's not true Jimin, I think you're beautiful." Hoseok says without thinking, not realising he said that out loud.

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise, laughing awkwardly at his statement. Jungkook bites his lip to suppress a growl, eyes burning into Hoseok. His hatred towards him only growing stronger, he knew it was a matter of time before he killed him. Jimin could feel the thick tension in the air, seeing Hoseok and Jungkook staring each other down.

"Let's go interview some students, we'll split up. Get through more interviews that way." Jimin suggests, wanting some alone time to clear his head. Having two men he has slept with in the same room was suffocating him. He needed time to think, he wasn't sure what this is meant for Jungkook and his relationship. Or how it effected Hoseok and their relationship. What he didn't know was how big of a mistake it was to sleep with Jungkook. This only enhancing Jungkook's obsession with him, making him want him even more.

......
Sorry for the bad chapter! I just really wanted to update for you angels 👼🏽 I love you 😍 and will update soon xx