Chap 47: on my own

Jimin sits anxiously in Namjoon's office, shifting around as he waits for him to speak.

"So, instead of listening to me and informing me of any information you find. Hoseok choose to run off on his own and has now been taken by Jungkook who has called you informing of that. Have I left anything out?" Namjoon stares at him, expression dark.

Jimin chews at his lip, thinking you have no idea as he looks at Namjoon.

"No sir, that's everything you need to know." He knew he couldn't exactly tell him that just last night he was in his bed fucking him senseless.

"God damn it Jimin! I expected this kind of behaviour from you but not from Hoseok. Now look where it's gotten him, in the hands of a serial killer! You're lack of listening to authority and going out on your own has now influenced my men, caused Hoseok to think it was okay to go out by himself without letting anyone know." Namjoon sighs, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"I-I know Sir, I'm sorry. I never expected him to go out on his own. But I promise you, I will find him. Just let me look at his files, I think I might know where he went." Jimin licks his lips, realising this was all his fault.

"You better not let me down Jimin, if he's dies. I'm personally holding you responsible, after all, you're suppose to be his partner, meant to look after him." Namjoon stands up, leaning over his desk with his hands resting on the table.

"Yes sir, I understand." Jimin gets up, bowing to him.

He walks out the room, heading towards Hoseok's desk. Yoongi was already there, looking though his files. Tae and Jin were sitting beside him, they glance up, seeing Jimin coming their way.

"What did he say? You're still on this case right?" Yoongi asks, pushing his glasses back up.

"No he didn't, he just said pretty much if Hoseok does it's my fault." Jimin combs his fingers though his hair, sitting down next to him. "Although he wouldn't be wrong, if I had gone with him or at least not had an argument with him before he fucking left this wouldn't of happened." Jimin groans, banging his head against the desk.

"This wasn't your fault Jimin, we'll find him. I know we will." Tae rubs his back, trying to reassure him.

Jimin hits his head harder against the desk again, knowing all to well this was his fault. He lifts his head up, glancing at the files in Yoongi's hand.

"Have you found anything Yoongi? Where he might of gone?" Jimin takes a look at what's on his desk, going through his draws in hopes of finding something.

"Not sure, I noticed that he had recently searched for places that had a crematorium near where Jungkook grew up. Seems as though he found a few, one being an abandoned hospital, which actually isn't far from his childhood home." Jimin's ears perk up, immediately giving him his full attention.

"Why didn't you say that before! I need to go there, that has to be where he went." Jimin stands up, grabbing his coat.

"Wait Jimin, I'm not exactly sure if that's where he's gone. There is also a few other places that have crematoriums around that area. He could've gone to anyone of them." Jimin looks to him, sighing softly.

"Then we'll split up, go to the different places he could of gone." Jimin stares at them, hoping they'd be willing to help.

"Okay, sure that sounds like a plan." Yoongi puts down the files, getting up from his chair.

Jimin nods his head, seeing the other two standing up too.

"Okay, so we'll divide it up. I'll take the hospital, you three take the others. We'll radio with each other if we find anything." Jimin orders, not wanting to waste any more time.

They all nod, feeling the exact same way as Jimin is, wanting to find Hoseok at all costs. Jimin walks to his car, starting to feel even more anxious.

"Be careful Jimin, remember if you do find anything wait for backup or for us to arrive. Don't do anything stupid." Jimin smiles at Yoongi, nodding his head in understanding.

Jimin hops into his car, turning on his engine as he drives off, heading to the abandoned hospital in hopes he'll find Hoseok. The drive was painfully slow, having it taken over an hour to arrive. Jimin chewed on his cheek nervously the entire journey. Once he arrives he immediately notices Hoseok's car. He slowly pulls up along side it, getting out to examine his car. There was nothing inside other than a few file cases and old coffee cups. He turns to the hospital, something wasn't feeling right. This was too easy, why would Jungkook just leave his car here out in the open like this. He reaches into his own car, going for the radio.

"Come in Yoongi, Jin, Tae?" Jimin presses the button.

He only got static, no one replied. He groans, he didn't have time to waste.

"Come in, I've found Hoseok's car." Jimin repeats again, glancing back at the hospital.

"I repeat, I've found Hoseok's car." Silence was all that he got back.

He throws the radio down, grabbing out his phone to call them instead.

"Fuck sake!" He finds his phone had died, and the closest place to call someone was over half an hour away.

He looks back to the hospital, he knew he needed to take a look inside. It's already been almost a twelve hours since Hoseok's gone missing. Having spent two hours being yelled at by Namjoon then a few more going through Hoseok's files. Deciding to try the radio again, he presses the button.

"Come in please, Hoseok's car is at the hospital. He has been here." Just more static is heard.

"You know what! Fine, fucking fine. I'll just do this on my own." Jimin puts the radio back in his belt, turning back to the hospital.

He takes a deep breath, he knew this was a bad idea, that if he went in alone and Jungkook was there he stood no chance. But he made a promise, he was going to find Hoseok, he wasn't going to let him die. And he knew, Jungkook wouldn't kill him, well at least he hoped not. In fact it might be better this way, if it was just him who went inside Jungkook might be less likely to hurt anyone. He couldn't risk anyone else getting killed, especially none of his friends. If anyone could stop Jungkook, he was the only one who stood a chance. Although his gut was telling him to wait for backup, not be stupid. He couldn't risk wasting anymore time, god knows what Jungkook has already done to Hoseok.

......
Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger, just wanted to make it more exciting!! Love you 😍 and hope the chapter was okay xx