Ehsaas 2

Gupta’s reached Raizada mansion, Avinash welcomed his friend family whole heartedly.

They came and sat in the hall, Shashi introduced his family to Raizada’s

Ratna instantly liked Khushi seeing her for the first time.

Ratna: Garima ji your daughter is so beautiful.

Garima: thank Ratna ji.

Avinash introduced his family to Gupta’s. When they are talking Aman entered hurriedly inside the mansion.

Avinash: see your another son came. Come here beta.

Aman smiled and came to them and greeted all, khushi is not there in the hall, and she is in the Anjali’s room.

Ratna: he is Aman, my son’s P.A, but for us he is second son for us.

Shashi: where is your son Avinash?

Avinash: he gone on his business trip to London, next week he will come.

Aman and Gagan shake hands and introduced themselves.

Gagan: nice to meet you.

Aman: same here.

Garima: call our future daughter-in-law we are eager to see her.

Ratna excused from them and called Khushi and Anjali to down.

Anjali came wearing a sari and stood in front of the gupta’s Garima smiled seeing Anjali and went towards her. Anjali bed down to take blessing when Garima held her shoulders and said “Daughter’s place in not in feet dear, their place is in Heart” saying this Garima hugged her.

Aman was mesmerized seeing khushi, he blinked his eyes several time.

Ratna: she is princess of our family Anjali Raizada.

Garima: Anjali here is my son Gagan Gupta.

Gagan and Anjali saw each other, they smiled and said Hi to each other. Gagan is already gone into the dream world seeing Anjali in front of him.

Shashi: I think we have to some time to them to talk privately.

Avinash: yes right, Aman leave them to terrace.

Aman gone with them, and came back, he secretly capturing their photos in his mobile.

Avinash to Khushi: so what you want to do next beta?

Khushi: I just completed my study, I am looking good fashion company to join.

Shashi: I am saying her, we have very big company what’s the need to work, but she is not listening to us.

Avinash: we have to leave them on their own decision Shashi.

Shashi: that’s right, but still….

Khushi: dad.

--------------------------------

Terrace:

Gagan first talked seeing shy and hesitation on Anjali’s face.

Gagan: don’t be hesitate, you can talk to me freely, think like I am your new friend.

Anjali: ok, tell me about you something.

Gagan: there is not much to know me, I am simple guy like normal people.

Anjali: can I ask one question?

Gagan: anything.

Anjali: you loved someone before?

Gagan: good question, No Never,.