Ehsaas 24

Sangeet ceremony was over all are hell tired dancing so much, Today is gap for Haldi ceremony. Aman is full busy in preparation when Khushi came there.

Khushi: hello, how much you will work, give break and eat something, if your friend come to know you’re working so much without eating then he will feel bad.

Aman: ohh only concern for Arnav not for me?

Khushi: off course I will, otherwise why should I will come here from my room, you know brides not roam around.

Aman: thanks for the caring.

Khushi: today is last day I am doing this, because from tomorrow your darling Sukrutha is coming then she will take care of you.

Aman: but still I know she will be behind in this.

Khushi: means?

Aman: that means is you care of everyone Khushi, but I doubt if she do that.

Khushi: why you think like that Aman, you know in every relationship trust is very important.

Aman: ya I know, you know she is bit modern.

Khushi: you think I am not modern Aman?

Aman: you are modern with traditional touch Khushi, you will not understand that, I always say Arnav that he is very lucky that he got you.

Khushi: that’s why you both gave me name as HITLER right?

Aman: I am not he is the one you know, but in past you always behind him in this matter.

Khushi: that’s not my mistake, seeing him anyone say that he is not driver. Is he looks like driver to you?

Aman: no, but still you know he can do anything for his Di.

Khushi: I get to know that, now drink this juice will say HP to serve lunch for you.

Aman: you’re bride Khushi, you just sit in one place I will take lunch.

Khushi: I know you will forget.

Aman: I promise I will have my lunch you don’t worry.

Khushi nodded and went from there, Arnav s watching them from far away and he have a content smile on his face seeing Khushi caring Aman so much.

-----------------------------------------

OTHER SIDE:

Andrew is so restless in his room, he is staying one of the slum Area where all slum people live, for now thus is best place to hide from police and also from ASR. He got the call.

Person: hello boss.

Andrew: you got any information about ASR first wife?

Person: no, still searching for her, we don’t know even her name also and were she stay.

Andrew: dammit then why you called me then, I said you after getting information about her then only call me.

Person: I just giving you information about next function in AR.

Andrew: what functions are there now?

Person: tomorrow is Haldi Ceremony in RM.

Andrew: what is this now?

Person: this is one of the ritual where people apply turmeric to groom and bride.

Andrew: ok I don’t want to know anything about that, just tell me any chance to enter inside the RM?

Person: no, it’s all handled by Aman Mathur and he is best when it’s comes to ASR security, his team is more powerful and always alert.

Andrew: then how can we stop this wedding?