Ehsaas 59

Arnav reached hospital soon, Roy's Assistant is waiting outside ICU.

Arnav: what doctor said?

Roy's Assistant: still not came out from OT sir.

Arnav sat on the bench holding his head, Roy's Assistant kept his hand on his shoulder.

Assistant: sir, someone knowingly did this sir, tomorrow is case and they done this to destroy evidences.

Arnav: we will ask time from court, we will see what happens.

Assistant: but sir, it will take more time, it maybe one month or two, you very well know Indian court cases.

Doctor came out from the OT, Arnav stood up seeing doctor.

Doctor: he's out of Danger ASR, his hand is fractured, due to blood loss he will take lot of time to recover.

Arnav nodded and talked about security with management. After checking all security Arnav came back to RM.

When Arnav entered inside the RM, Mayangani is sitting on the sofa and eating Apple with attitude and smiling seeing Arnav.

Mayangani: how's my move Arnie?? You took me lightly and results are in front of you. Now what you will do?

Arnav: I know you're the behind this accident, thanks to your stars that Roy is out of Danger, but don't think I will not do anything.

Mayangani: don't think about Roy, you just think about tomorrow's case, I am feeling that I will stay in this MANSION more than two month.

Arnav: wrong assumption Mayangani, you don't know what this ASR can do, don't underestimate my capabilities.

Mayangani: I know that Arnie, but what about tomorrow? You very well know you have to take time from court and have to find new lawyer for your case. You can't do anything Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: [smiling] A bird is sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because Bird trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. I Always believe on myself.

Mayangani: nice quote, we will see tomorrow, how your wings help you.

Saying this she went to her room, khushi is seeing all this standing on the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARNAV'S ROOM:

Khushi: now what to do Arnav?? I can't take this vamp anymore in this mansion. She's filling bad things to Ayaan, thank to Ayaan he will not give dam about her, but still he's kid.

Arnav: we will think about this, I will show them what this Arnav Singh Raizada is.

Khushi: don't worry, we 3 idiots are enough for them.

Arnav: what? 3 idiots?

Khushi: yes. me, you and Aman are 3 idiots, don't worry everything will be fine.

Arnav is staring Khushi all lovingly, Khushi is folding clothes when she saw him.

Khushi: what you seeing??

Arnav: staring my beautiful wife, I am thinking what if you're not in my life, my life is incomplete without you Khushi.

Khushi: if not I, someone else will entered in your life instead of me.

Arnav:  [he came and hugged Khushi] Words can't explain how much I love you. No one complete me other than you. Are you Happy with me?

Khushi: The Happiest I've ever felt was that moment when I discovered you loved me too.