Ehsaas 16

Arnav and Aman was shocked to hear this.

Arnav: what? She is not your sister?

Gagan: no she is not. She is my Maasi daughter D/o Madan and Maya Khanna, her full name is KHUSHI KHANNA.

Arnav; why you not said before Gagan?

Gagan: I don't think it's important because we adopted her and now she is Khushi Kumari Gupta. My Chutki.

Arnav: why you adopted her? And where is her parents and why that person is behind Khushi?

Gagan: sorry I can't tell you, this is my problem I will handle this.

Arnav: for your kind information that we are relatives now.

Gagan: see ASR I don't wanted anything happens to this family because of us.

Arnav: [angrily] are you telling or not?

Aman: calm down Arnav, Gagan please tell us we all help you in this.

Gagan: you don't know how dangerous he is, he can do anything Aman.

Aman: but he also don't know us, you don't worry tell us what happened we all solve this.

Gagan: my uncle and Aunty's marriage is love marriage, but Madan uncle family not accepted their marriage that's why they settled in Sydney with the help of my father.

Madan uncle is very successful business man, they have everything but only one wish they always wanted and that is children. They don't have kids, they have their own kid after 10 years of their marriages and that is KHUSHI.

They are so happy when khushi came in their life, there is no boundaries for their happiness, she is pampered girl and very down to earth like her parents.

In business my parents and her parents are busy, we meet yearly once and that to celebrate Raksh Bandan, Khushi every year tied rakhi to me.

Seeing her can you imagine Arnav that she have that power that she can even purchase your entire property and AR.

Arnav and Aman was shocked to hear this.

Gagan: yes she is billionaire, but she worked in other company because she don't wanted to spend money of her father.

Aman: omg! I never thought she is like this?

Gagan: yes, from her childhood she is like that because my Maya Aunty is very traditional and down to earth woman. Selecting Anjali as my life partner this is the reason, because she is traditional, down to earth just like my aunty.

Arnav: where is her parents?

Gagan: [taking long breath] that is long story. Madan uncle is very dedicated person when it's comes to business just like ASR, to build my company the main mentor is my Madan uncle. Khushi is just like him, if you give her problem of business she will solve in seconds. She very well know the business tactics.

Arnav: but she is working as model in my company.

Gagan: ya, she also a model, after the terrible incident in her life she lost all interest in business.

Aman: then who is handling her business?

Gagan: I am handling, that's why we gone to see the company progress.

-------------------------------

Khushi's Room:

Garima: how he ran away from the jail?

Khushi: don't know Maa, I am scared, he came here because I completed my 25th birthday.

Garima: how can we forgot that you completed 25 years.