Ehsaas 50

Finally!!!! This FF reached Half Century, Thanks All the Readers for Your Support.

Arnav got ready to go out door meeting, Khushi is in kitchen making breakfast for him.

Arnav: ya I will reach around 11:00am, start soon, I have to be back.

Client: yes sir, we will be in ready.

Khushi's is feeling odd, something is not going to be good, she don't wanted Arnav to go outdoor meet, but he's not listening, so she called her crime partner.

Aman: hello Bhabhi Good Morning.

Khushi: Very good morning Aman, where are you?

Aman: what happened to my Hitler Bhabhi, your sound is low? Is your unromantic husband said anything to you?

Khushi: No, no, are you going with him for outdoor meeting?

Aman: no, I have meetings in office, and regarding this outdoor meeting, it's very important for us, we already delayed a lot because of this case and all, so today is dead line we have to go.

Khushi: oh, OK then bye, take care. What Sukrutha is doing?

Aman: she's making breakfast that to first time Bhabhi, hope it will be good.

Khushi: [smiling] all the best then.

Aman: I needed that badly, thanks Bhabhi and see you soon.

BREAKFAST TABLE:

Khushi arrange the breakfast table and sitting making a face, when Arnav came there.

Arnav: still sticking to that matter Khushi, I said nah it's important meeting.

Khushi not said anything, when all family members came to have breakfast.

Ratna: [seeing Khushi] what happened to my Bahu? Why your face is dull beta?

Khushi: nothing Maa, I am fine.

Ratna: Chote, you said something to her right? That's why she's upset.

Arnav: I don't dare to say anything to her, because she have all military fourze in this home to take her side.

Khushi: I am saying don't go today for outdoor meeting and he's showing attitude, Arrogant Singh Raizada.

Arnav: see, how your Bahu talks with me, how I am before marriage like a Tiger and after marriage…….

Father: it's not only your problem Chote, it's common after marriage in every man's life.

Ratna: what do you mean by that? I torture you?

Father: see the bossing command. In this world no married man there who’s not afraid of their wives. No one can change them.

Arnav: right.

Saying this he stood up and went out saying bye to them. Arnav himself driving his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENING:

It's already evening, Khushi took the gift box and saw black sari, she loved it. Black always suits her more because of her white skin.

Other side Arnav is driving back to home, He's happy, today he is going to propose Khushi. While going he's passed a small village, he came half kilometer when he saw a boy in his 6 years maybe sitting side of the road and crying.

Arnav stopped the car, and came out, he saw here and there to see anyone is there with him or not. Arnav came to that boy.

Arnav: hey, what are you doing sitting here? This place is vacant place.