Ehsaas 36

Arshi Room:

Arnav came angrily inside the room and throws everything to the floor. Khushi was shocked to see this.

Khushi: Arnav what happened??? Why you getting this much angry??

Arnav: [angrily] leave me alone Khushi.

Khushi: but why?? What happened??

Arnav: [angrily] JUST LEAVE DAMMIT!!!

Hearing this Khushi was very much shocked. He never talked with her like this till today. She don't wanted to disturb him… so she took her dress and going towards washroom to change.

When Arnav held her and pinned her to wall and said angrily.

Arnav: don't you understand??? That I want to be alone??

The force is strong on her hands that it's hurting Khushi. Tears welled up in her eyes. This is the first time he's hurting her like this. Seeing her tears Arnav came to his senses and shocked to know what he done.

He hurriedly left her hands and Khushi ran inside the washroom crying.

Arnav: [banging Door] I am sorry Khushi … really sorry. Please open the door. I know I hurt you .. please Khushi… Khushi open the door.

Khushi didn't opened the door. She sat on the slab and crying seeing her hands which is printed by his force.

Arnav: please Khushi punish me but say something. Khushi….

Khushi not opened the door and Arnav staring his hands which is hurt Khushi.

Arnav: [self-talk] it's all because of this hands that hurt Khushi. I will punish you.

Saying this he lighten the candles and holds his hands on them. His palm is burning like hell. But Arnav closed his hands and feeling that pain.

Khushi is conscious that something is not good…. She kept her clothes there and came out from the washroom.

What she saw stunned her…… Arnav's palms are burning. She came and pushed the candles and turned towards Arnav and then…..

SLAP!

Arnav can't even hold his cheek where Khushi just slapped him.

Khushi: how dare you Arnav? How can you do like this?

Arnav: this hands gave you pain and tears right? Then they need punishment. Why you stopped me??

Khushi is crying like hell seeing his palms. Her tears fell on his palms. Khushi stared to call Aman.

Khushi: AMAN COME FAST. SEE WHAT HAPPENED???

Hearing Khushi's crying and yelling sounds all ran towards Arshi room. Aman was shocked to see this… Raizada's and Gupta's are asking how this happened?

Khushi: Aman call doctor please… see how much his palms are burned.

Raizada's and Aman thought because of Mayangani he done like this. In half an hour doctor came and diagnosed Arnav's hands. Doctor bandages his both hands.

Ayaan: [crying] what happened Dad?? You always say na Ayaan's Dad is strong then why this happened??

Arnav: I am sorry buddy?? But I hurt your Mamma, and this is my punishment.

Aman: what are you saying Arnav?? And what this mess??

Khushi: ask him… I am also asking same thing. Don't know what happened to him. In angry he hurt me that's why he did this stunt.