Ehsaas 42

Arnav clenched his fist angrily, he is so angry that he held Mayangani chin making her gasp.

Arnav: you pressed wrong nerve of Arnav Singh Raizada, you will get your answer in your own way.

He left her chin with a force, that Mayangani took two to three steps back.

Aman: Clam down Arnav, we know what to do right? Then don't need to argue with her.

Arnav: call our Mr. Roy now to the office Aman, [seeing Mayangani] your count down start now.

He warned and came to Khushi who's still in the shock, he cupped her face and Said…

Arnav: don't be scared Khushi, no one snatch your husband and son from you, I promise.

Khushi have tears seeing Arnav, Arnav said no and then he wiped her tears.

Aman: Bhabhi, you should be in Hitler avatar, because that role really suits you not this one.

Khushi smiled hearing this, at the mean time Ayaan came down, Khushi hurriedly wiped her tears and smiled seeing him.

Ayaan: why all you guys gathered like this? Don't want to eat breakfast??

Ratna: yes, but we heard you came first in the school that's why waiting for to congratulate you, come..

Ayaan ran towards his Dadi and hugged her, Ratna blessed him.

Ayaan: [ coming to Arnav] see Dad, I promised Mamma that I will make her proud and I am done.

Arnav: [ hugging her] that's like my son, we Raizada's always fulfill whatever we promised right?

Ayaan: off course….

Aman: congrats buddy, so what our buddy want as a gift?

Ayaan: nothing Chachu, you and dad gave me biggest gift in the form of Mamma, I don't need anything now.

Khushi felt happy, she hugged ayaan tightly and kissed on his forehead.

Khushi: promise me, you will not leave your Mamma.

Ayaan: why should I leave, once the things or person became mine then it stays with me forever, you're my Mamma I will not leave you, this is my promise.

Mayangani: I will see how you will stay with your this new Mamma.

Saying this Mayangani went out, Arnav and Aman gone to office and Khushi went to drop Ayaan to his school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Anjali: [on call] what? Are you sure Mamma?

Ratna: yes Anjali, I don't know who's bad eyes on my home, if one problem solved then another one arises.

Anjali: don't worry MAA, Chote handle all the things, I and Gagan will come. I know Khushi Bhabhi needs Gagan support in this.

Saying this they bid bye, Anjali informed this to all and they are shocked to know this.

Anjali: we have to go Gagan, because Khushi needs you, I know Chote handle all the things, but still your support for Khushi means a lot.

Gagan nodded his head, Anjali and Gagan left the Mansion to see Khushi.

Garima: when all problems go from Khushi's life? One after one problems are coming in her life.

Shashi: don't worry Garima, now our Khushi is much more stronger than before. And Arnav will be there Na, he will handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~