Ehsaas 68

Dadi and Avinash reached RM, Ratna is desperately waiting for her. Khushi is excited to meet her, the only person is tensed in this is Aman. He's in deep thought. Dadi came out from car and staring the big mansion, which is build by her grandson Arnav Singh Raizada. She smiled half hearted and came to main door. Ratna bends down and took blessings from her.

Ratna: I am so happy that you came back to us Saasu Maa.

Dadi: what to do, some work is pending that's why I have to come back here.

Ratna: come, I will introduce two new member of this family.

All came in and sitting in hall, Dadi is staring Arnav and Aman only. Aman not at all meeting her eyes.

Ratna pointed towards Khushi and said “She's our Bahu, Chote’s wife”. Dadi saw Khushi and nodded, Khushi came to take blessings when Dadi stopped her. Khushi seeing Dadi confusingly, when Dadi said.

Dadi: when you have husband then take blessings with him, not like this alone.

Ratna signals Arnav to take blessings, he don't wanted to do these kind of stuff, but seeing Khushi waiting he came and both took blessings from Dadi. She just kept her hand on Khushi's head and blessed stay happy. Arnav not mind if his Dadi ignore him. Khushi smiled and stood beside Arnav.

Ratna: you know Saasu Maa, Aman is going to marry, she's his would be wife Sukrutha.

Sukrutha and Aman came to take blessings, Dadi stopped Aman and said “you both are not at couple, so don't need to take blessings as couple”. Khushi saw Aman is in tension. Dadi went to her room.

TERRACE:

Aman is standing on terrace and staring Moon, he's thinking about Dadi’s arrival. Khushi and Sukrutha came to him.

Sukrutha: see Di, how he's silent, from two days this is the scene. I don't know what bothering him.

Khushi: Aman, what happened?? I am observing you since when you came to RM, you lost in something. Anything bothering you?

Aman: nothing like that Bhabhi, just my mood is not good. You don't worry about me, I will be fine.

Khushi: I know how to make your mood good, I will send your partner, you both talk and solve your problems.

Saying this Sukrutha and Khushi came down. Aman is again staring Moon. Khushi came to their room and he's doing something on his mobile.

Khushi: your friend is upset about something and you here sitting and doing something in Mobile??

Arnav: what?? He's upset? Where is he??

Khushi: he's on terrace, I am feeling that something is bothering him.

Arnav stood up to go and said “I will see”. Arnav came to terrace and saw Aman. He also came and stood beside him.

Arnav: what a romantic atmosphere here, but seeing you I think you not have any feelings about that.

Aman: I know it's romantic atmosphere, but when past deeds are haunting then how to Romance??

Arnav: which past you talking about Aman??

Aman: maybe you forgot about that incident, but seeing Dadi all incident coming in front of me as film.

Arnav's face paled hearing the past, he almost forgot that incident. Arnav gulped his saliva and asked “why you remembering that incident Aman, you know we both moved on, don't remember that, it will spoil our present and future”.

Aman: how can I forget Arnav, because you don't know some of Truth. I hidden some incident from you.

Arnav: what I don't know Aman?? You hidden from me about that past??