Ehsaas 52

It was night, for dinner everyone came down. Khushi already brought dinner on the table and today she's sitting beside Ayaan.

Arnav came down and saw Khushi all smiling and talking with Ayaan. HP and Ratna seeing Khushi only.

Ratna: what happened Khushi? Today you will not serving dinner to Chote???

Khushi: Maa, for whom I am here in this home?? [All are seeing her confusingly] for Ayaan right? So my first priority is Ayaan next all. HP Kaka you serve dinner to your Bhaiyya.

Arnav only glaring Khushi, this Khushi is something different one.

Arnav:[seeing his mother] Maa, you ever in your life, you throw Dad out of your room at night???

Arnav's father spitted food from his mouth and started to cough hearing this. Ratna hurriedly made him drink water. HP is smiling.

Ratna: what happened to you?? Why you asking like this???

Arnav: you just tell you did or not.

Father: many times Chote, these wives I will tell you, if we not hear what they are saying then this is their main and important thing to make us scared.

Khushi smirked and raised her eyebrows seeing Arnav. Khushi thought he will not ask these things to them, but she's wrong.

Ratna: why? Khushi is throwing you out from your room.

Before Arnav say anything Khushi said making innocent face.

Khushi: how can you say Maa??? Who dare to throw the Great Arnav Singh Raizada out of the room. If he wanted he throws me out.

Avinash: Bahar kitna BHI Sher ho, ghar mein Sirf biwi ki chalathi hai. [ Outside you maybe lion, but in home everything happened according to wife].

Arnav: not in my matter.

Avinash: we will see, I am also be here, you also be here, who obey whom I will see.

They finished their dinner, Khushi made Ayaan to sleep telling him bed story. After this she came to their room.

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav is talking standing on fool side area, Khushi came and took out her night dress, which she wore before marriage. She came out wearing but he still talking on the phone.

Khushi thought to take his night dress, when she took out his clothes, he snatched clothes from her hand.

Arnav: don't touch my things.

Khushi: ok sir, anything else?

Arnav: yes, a peace of mind, can you give me that.

Khushi: [dramatically] you ask before know?? You will get lot of peace, do one thing go to right, second room, there is beautiful witch live there, you go and just hug her, you will get lot of peace.

Khushi's saying about Mayangani, Arnav is glaring her like is she lost it.

Khushi: why this idea is not good? Or her hug is not that good??

Arnav: can you shut up or else…..

Khushi: I know, I know how you will shut my mouth, but what to do I don't have mood to kiss you, so good night, sleep tight.

Arnav: [confusingly seeing her] sleep tight??? What's that??

Khushi: ya if you not sleep tight then from sofa you will land on floor at morning.