Ehsaas 28

NEXT MORNING:

Gagan and Anjali consummated their marriage, because they know each other very well in 1 week of Singapore trip.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khush wake up when sun rays hit her face, she rubbed her eyes and saw beside her that her husband is sleeping. Then she saw the pillows between them, both agreed for this.

Khushi came to his side and bend towards him, for the first time she kissed him on his corner of lips, they kissed many times this is first she initiated the kiss. She slowly whispered in his ear

Khushi: Good Morning…

Saying this she was about to go washroom when Arnav pulled her on him and she landed on his chest.

Arnav: nice way to wake up your husband wifey. Now my turn.

Khushi: what is your turn?

Arnav: you kissed me right, then now my turn to kiss you. But where to kiss?

He started to see her face and acting as he is thinking where to kiss, he roamed his fingers on her face and his finger halted on her lips. Khushi widen her eyes seeing this.

Khushi: for you kind information we are in courtship.

Arnav: so? We can do anything in courtship expect that one, I can kiss you, touch you wherever I want.

Saying this he captured her lips, they kissed and kissed till they breathe is irregular, and Arnav cupped her face and kissed her on forehead and said.

Arnav: this is best morning ever in my life, very good morning wifey…

The door knocked and both stood up hurriedly, Arnav removed the pillows and came to open the door, whereas Khushi is in wash room.

Ratna: good Morning chote..

Arnav: good morning Mamma.

Ratna: you both come down, some rituals are left, and we have to finish that also.

Arnav: ok Mamma we will come in half an hour.

Arnav nodded and closed the door after Ratna left from there, after some time Arnav came down without taking bath.

HALL:

Arnav is coming down and he saw Aman all smiling and talking to Ratna, seeing his happy face Arnav know that all is under control and today they have to introduce Khushi to the world as Mrs. Raizada.

Arnav: good Morning Aman.

Aman: very good morning, how is the night?

Arnav: shut up!

Aman: where is my crime partner?

Arnav: I just checked and he still sleeping.

Aman: he tired a lot yesterday you saw how he danced? Oh man he is so happy you know.

Arnav: yes I saw, that’s what I want Aman, his and Khushi’s smile every day.

Aman: and you will see they will be happy always in each other company.

Ratna: [coming to them] you still not took bath? First go and send Khushi down. After Rituals you have to take her to her home for Phag phera ritual.

Arnav and Aman: what?

Ratna: why you both acting like this?

Aman and Arnav saw each other face and they nodded their head, Arnav left from there to call Khushi and Aman went to arrange security for them to go Gupta House.