Ehsaas 18

Two marriage preparation started and today is Rokha Ceremony in Raizada Mansion, only family members are presents not outsiders.

Arnav said no for Anjali marriage, because he wanted her marriage in grand way but Anjali also adamant that she will marry in same mandap.

Arnav: Di still have time please take your decision back.

Anjali: No chote, I and Gagan took decision and that’s final.

Arnav: but…..

Anjali: you can make my reception party big I will give you that responsibility to you, ok now?

Arnav: ok as you say.

A small mandap is ready for engagement Aman is roaming here and there for preparation.

Arnav and Khushi not talked much in this, because they know on which condition this marriage is happening.

Ratna to Aman: chill Aman, how much you roam, it’s just small function.

Aman: so what aunty, I want to make this small function memorable for them.

Ratna: ok do whatever you want, just have this juice and do next work.

Ratna handed juice glass and Aman smiled seeing her gesture, he drank the juice and started his work.

GUEST ROOM:

Khushi is all set to go down when she saw Arnav entering inside the guest room. Khushi know he came here to tell something.

Khushi: yes. [Khushi not turned towards him, she stood facing back to him]

Arnav: I want to clarify something before we step in this relationship.

Khushi: hmm… I am listening.

Khushi started to act as she is wearing bangles and her ear is towards his talk.

Arnav: we both know why we getting married, its solely for Ayaan, so please don’t accept anything from me, I will fulfill all my responsibility towards you as husband but some relationship take time to go ahead.

Khushi gulped her saliva, she know somewhere this will come towards her from him, but she not thought that he will tell her all this on their engagement day.

Khushi: I know that, you don’t worry I will not interfere in your personal life.

Arnav somewhere felt hurt when she said this, but he have so much confusion in his brain that he don’t know what to do and what to say her.

Arnav: ok I am waiting outside come fast

Saying this she went out, Khushi sat on the bed and gulped her saliva, she took this decision for Ayaan, but how I can live all life like this? Whatever Devi mayya stored for me I will accept that without any expectation from him.

OTHER SIDE:

Andrew is collection information about Raizada Mansion, he hired one of his men to collect information about Raizada’s.

Person: sir, I have collected the information, but I think this will not possible to reach them.

Andrew: just tell me what that is.

Person: the person you told me is the famous Business tycoon THE ASR.

Andrew: ASR means?

Person: Arnav Singh Raizada. The AR Empire’s CEO, the fashion king and what not.

Andrew: what Khushi is doing there?

Person: I don’t know but none of have any courage to face ASR, because he has that power in this business industry.