Ehsaas 23

STUDY ROOM:

Aman: what are you serious Arnav?

Arnav: yes Aman, marriage will be happen in grand way.

Aman: but why? You know the risk Arnav, one side Andrew is behind Khushi and other side………..

Arnav: other side she will get to know that I am marrying someone else right?

Aman: absolutely.

Arnav: I am not doing any crime for that I have to marry secretly Aman, think if in future she comes back she take law’s help, and her first strong point will be I am married secretly without informing her.

Aman: you don’t worry I will handle that Arnav.

Arnav: I know you will do that, and I am also know that she will not come to stop this marriage.

Aman: how can you say she will not come?

Arnav: I don’t know the reason, but she will not come, and this will be our plus point also, that I never hide my marriage from social, think when she claims that I hide that then we can say……

Aman: that all world know that you’re getting married, and that time why she not came to stop your marriage right?

Arnav: yes

Aman: what if she comes back knowing your marriage news?

Arnav: she will not come Aman, I don’t know my sixth sense saying this to me and this time I will believe my sixth sense.

Aman: what about media? They will make an issue of this Arnav.

Arnav: arrange meeting with them in AR I will handle this media now.

Aman: today? How is that possible? Today your Sangeet ceremony is there.

Arnav: that is at evening Aman, arrange meeting after two hours.

Aman: what about Khushi you asked her about this?

Arnav: yes Aman, she don’t have any issue regarding this.

Arnav is thinking how today early morning he gone to meet her to her room and said his thoughts and without saying anything she accepted this changes.

Aman: you’re lucky Arnav that Khushi is going to be your life partner. Just make

sure you don’t hurt in return.

Arnav: I will try my best Aman, I will not hurt her.

------------------------------------------

AR OFFICE:

All press and media head came to this meeting, if they ignore then they know what ASR is capable do their channel and press.

ASR came to conference room with the same aura and Aman is also coming with him. Seeing him all stood up. Aman said them to sit.

Aman: we called you for something very much important thing.

Press and channel head are seeing each other face, because this is the first time AR called all of them at a time in this entire career. Arnav stood up and all of them staring ASR.

Arnav: well I called you all here for one important announcement of my life, so I want you all publish that news in your respective channels and in newspapers.

ABC NEWS: what you want us to publish ASR?

Arnav: about my marriage and most important think is without any rumors and no negativity in that.