Ehsaas 38

Part 38:

Mayangani starring all of them angrily, she thought something and said…

Mayangani: don't be in misconception that I will be scare seeing you all. Raizada mansion is my home also and I will not leave my home.

Ratna: don't you dare to enter in my home, otherwise consequences are not good for you.

Mayangani: what you will do Saasu Mom, I am still Arnie wife, if anyone stop me then I will go to court, then what happens you all know.

Khushi: first of all don't call my husband as a Arnie, otherwise you don't know what I will do to you.

Mayangani: you stay out from this matter, it's good for you.

Arnav: don't you dare, talk properly with Khushi, you want to come to Raizada mansion then come.

All are shocked to hear this, Khushi is staring him and in return his eyes said something else. Khushi nodded her head.

Anjali: Chote how can you do like this? Her place is out of our home.

Arnav: Di please, don't take stress, you know Na your Chote will fix all the things.

Mayangani: see, my husband still loves me. So sweet.

Khushi: Ayaan, come baby we will leave now, Aman take car out.

Saying this Khushi holds Ayaan hand and started to go out when Arnav holds Khushi's hand.

Arnav: [flirting] this is not fair, leaving your husband you're going with your son.

Khushi: [smiling] how can I forget I have another baby to take care, [holding Arnav's hand] come baby we will go home.

All are relaxed seeing their smiling face, Gupta's also back to their home, Mayangani is fuming in anger.

IN CAR:

Aman: how can you so cool Bhabhi? If anyone on your place then don't know what she done.

Arnav: what is the secret behind this smile?? You know seeing you we both get some support from this.

Ayaan: that lady is not good Dad, please I don't want her in our home.

Khushi: chill baby, we will take care of her, in our own way.

Khushi winked towards Ayaan and both done Hi-Fi.

Aman: that's like our team strong.

Khushi: learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now, don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.

Think how really precious the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with a family. In one line I realized that “every minute should be enjoyed and savored”.

Aman: Bhabhi you're truly amazing, why you became a business woman?? You suits as philosopher.

Khushi: shut up Aman.

They reached Raizada mansion, Ayaan is playing with Aman and Khushi gone to kitchen to make snacks for Ayaan.

Arnav saw her going inside the kitchen and he also followed her to kitchen. Khushi is preparing when Arnav came and hugged her from back placing his hands on her waist.

Khushi: what are you doing? Ayaan and Aman playing in the hall and they will come here any time.

Arnav: they will not come, they know me very well.

Saying this he started to nuzzle her neck, Khushi knew he will not listen now, so she took long spoon and showed towards him.

Khushi: [threatening him] if you do anything Romance here then I will……