Ehsaas 54

After this drama Khushi came to Ayaan's room, Ratna took Ayaan with her. Khushi is arranging her clothes when Arnav came and closed the door.

Arnav: what happening here Khushi? Why you shifted to Ayaan's room??

Khushi was silent……

Arnav: I am asking you something dammit!! Answer me.

Again she's silent…….

Arnav came towards her and pinned her to the cupboard and asked angrily..

Arnav: I need answers Khushi. Speak up dammit!!

Khushi: what you want to hear? Haa?? You're the one who don't wanted me then why should I stay with you?

Khushi said angrily and Arnav stepped back from her and staring her only….

Khushi: you said, I am here in this home only because of Ayaan, so be it, I am doing what I am here for. Why this is irking you?

Arnav: don't talk to me like that Khushi, I am warning you.

Khushi: why you acting weird now a days Arnav??

Arnav: nothing.

Khushi: something is bothering you? So just tell me what is your problem?

Arnav: [angrily] you're my problem.

Khushi was shocked to hear this, she never thought he will say like this.

Arnav: I said right thing I just married you for Ayaan, so don't expect anything from me more get that? Stay away from me.

Saying this he went out angrily, khushi have tears in her eyes hearing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aman: are you gone mad Arnav? How can you think like this?

Arnav: this is true Aman.

Aman: what true ha? If in future Khushi is pregnant then she will not take care Ayaan? How ridiculous Arnav, I never thought you think this low about khushi.

Arnav: can you give guarantee that she will not do partiality with Ayaan?

Aman: now you need guarantee to trust your own wife? This not any deal where you need agreement for that.

Arnav: i am confused Aman, please no more discussion about this.

Aman: mark my words Arnav you will regret this. When situation is out of control then you will understand Tab tak bahut Der ho chuki hogi.

Saying this Aman went out angrily. Arnav sat on the chair thinking about this. He came Ayaan's room and seeing here and there for khushi, but she is not present in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GARDEN AREA:

Khushi is sitting in the garden and thinking about their relationship and Ayaan is playing.

Khushi: he is right I am expecting more from him, but reality is we married only for Ayaan, but all that moments we spent together is nothing? The kiss, the touch and desire in his eyes for me is nothing?

Arnav saw her from Ayaan's room.

Arnav: [ in mind] she is lost somewhere, maybe thinking about our relationship. Sorry Khushi it's hurts you a lot but I can't.

Ayaan: Mamma what happened why are you crying?

Khushi hurriedly removed tears and smiled and Arnav felt pain in his heart seeing that.