Ehsaas 30

VILLA:

All are enjoying when Aman stood up and said.

Aman: I want to tell you something Arnav.

All are seeing him to say whatever he wanted to say.

Aman: I will accept this gift only on one condition.

Khushi: come on Aman in friendship there is no conditions.

Aman: but still I have one condition.

Arnav: OK tell me your condition.

Aman: I will accept this gift only when you make another property paper saying that you also have equal rights on this villa.

Arnav: what's the need Aman, whatever is mine it's also yours and whatever yours is mine.

Aman: I said my condition now you turn to fulfill that.

Arnav: OK if you wish I will make new papers now happy?

Aman: yes.

Gagan: now you have GF when you going to marry Aman?

Aman: still time is there.

Anjali: some time I feel jealous seeing Aman that close to Chote, they always stay together whatever situation it may come.

Gagan: ya I heard a lot about you both.

Anjali: you remember Aman, when you met Chote for the first time what day it is?

Aman; we never forget that day, actually you guys don't know every year we secretly celebrate that day.

Anjali: on Chote birthday party you remember you gave him a notebook.

Arnav: yes a new one and that is best gift I ever got.

Anjali: that notebook still present with Chote you know that.

Aman was shocked and he looking Arnav only.

Khushi: guys if you talk some more then my Devar will cry remembering all that. I know it's tears will be out of happiness but still we have to stop.

Aman; I will arrange lunch.

Saying that Aman and Sukrutha went towards kitchen, Ayaan is playing, Gagan and Anjali roaming inside the Villa.

Arnav is thinking something when Khushi came and SAT beside him.

Khushi: what are you thinking Arnav?

Arnav: nothing it just that old memories came back.

Khushi: which one?

Arnav: on my birthday everyone gifted me a lot with expensive gifts, in all this Aman is absent he thought he will not fit in that party, that's why he is sitting on the terrace and waiting for me.

When I know he is not there I just left the party and gone to terrace there he gifted me king size notebook and what he said that is heartwarming message for me.

Khushi: what he said?

Arnav: he said “ I am not rich to gift you something expensive, I have this notebook and today I will give it to you, this is not normal notebook Arnav, this is represent your life, now this notebook is empty you have to fill it with your happiness and success, I wish to god that to give you every happiness, and remember one thing whatever happens in our life I will be present in your every page of life”.

Hearing this Khushi have tears in her eyes, Aman is standing behind wall and listening everything. He also have tears in his eyes.

Arnav: I can do anything for him Khushi, I wished my future wife also respect him like I do, but she failed, this is one of the reasons that I hate her so much.