Ehsaas 14

Aman: you’re affected.

Arnav: what?

Aman: Khushi who else.

Arnav: just shut up Aman, I don’t feel anything for her ok, so just chill.

Aman: then why you so worried for her joining your office?

Arnav: I just don’t want any drama in office, you don’t know anything about her.

Aman: you know her very well I know that, but somewhere she is affecting our life don’t you think?

Arnav: I don’t want to think anything regarding this, so please drop this idea Aman.

Aman: sure.

Aman started to go and while going he started to sing the song.

Pass wo Aane Lagi Zara Zara

Dhadkane Chura Ne Lagi Zara Zara.

Aman turned and smirked towards Arnav, and Arnav took the file and thrown towards him and Aman escaped from this and smiled and ran away from his cabin.

Arnav: idiot, always behind me in this matter.

Whole day Arnav came out from his cabin, because he don’t wanted to face her today. Khushi also busy in her job and she started her shot, and designing team selected her as model for London Project.

--------------------------------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

At evening Khushi came ack from her job and she is very tired today, when she enetered she saw Ayaan is playing alon in the hall. Seeing Khushi Ayaan came to her and hugged her.

Khushi: hey champ how is your day?

Ayaan: good aunty,

Khushi: I am looking like to you?

Khushi posed in front of him like models do, Ayaan kneely obesered and said No.

Khushi: then how I am looking?

Ayaan: Hot

Khushi opened her mouth in ‘O’ shape haring this, and another person also shocked to hear this, he is none other than Arnav, who came back from office and watching them from a distance.

Ayaan: sorry, dad always says don’t lie, whatever truth is there we have to say, so I said what comes in mind seeing you.

Khushi: it’s ok Ayaan, I don’t mind.

Ayaan: you’re looking beautiful, so from now on I will call you Friend is that ok for you?

Khushi: sounds good. So my little friend now what you’re planning now?

Ayaan: nothing just I am playing if my Beautiful friend is free then can I play with you?

Khushi’s tiredness went out of the window seeing Ayaan n hall firstly and she smiled and said Ok.

Ayaan: ok friend I will wait for you go and get change.

Khushi: ok 5 minutes.

Saying this Khushi kissed Ayaan’s cheek and ran towards her room, Arnav is seeing her, how can someone be so active after long day work? Must say she is energetic.

Ayaan saw him standing and came to him and hugged him, they both talked some time and Khushi came after freshen up. Bidding nye to Arnav, Ayaan and Khushi came out to play outside.

Arnav: I never saw her doing workout, then how can she is so fit as model?

Ratna is coming from Kitchen and saw Arnav lost in something, she came and called her as chote.