Ehsaas 72

Khushi wake up early and gone somewhere without informing anyone. Arnav and Aman reached jail to see fake Mayangani dead body.

Inspector: hello sir.

Arnav: how's this happened?? Is it suicide??

Inspector: no sir, because in her shell we not got anything. It's mysterious death.

Arnav nodded and both saw dead body. No marks nothing at all on her body. After this they both came out from jail and standing there.

Arnav: I don't know it's all because of Ghost things Aman, someone knowingly doing this to make us scared.

Aman: I don't think so, why other people do these things taking Shweta name.

Arnav: if she's ghost then why she not came in this 10 years why now?

Aman: maybe she's waiting for right time.

Arnav: I am going to mad, one after one past is coming towards us. And we not doing anything.

Aman: we're trying our best right, don't worry we will soon find some solution for this also.

They still talking when Arnav got call from Sukrutha. Arnav received the call “yes Sukrutha, what happened??”.

Sukrutha: ASR, Khushi is missing since morning, we don't know where she went.

Arnav was shocked hearing this “what?? You guys searched in RM?”. Sukrutha said yes and Arnav said “we're coming”. Saying this he hang up the call, Aman saw his tensed face and asked “what happened?? What Sukrutha said you??”.

Arnav SAT in car and said “Khushi is missing since morning”. Aman also shocked hearing this. Soon both reached RM. Ratna is crying, when she saw Arnav she came to him and hugged.

Ratna: Chote, where is Khushi bitiya?? She's missing. She never done like this before.

Arnav: calm down Maa, maybe she went to temple. Please Ayaan will get to know about this, calm down.

Sukrutha: he went to school today. ASR, Khushi's mobile also here in your room.

Arnav is tensed hearing this, he took his mobile and called Gagan.

Arnav: hello Gagan, is Khushi came to your home??

Gagan: no, I am calling her from morning but, she's not picking my call. Why? What happened?? Is Khushi is OK??

Arnav: ya she's fine, she's saying that she will go to your home to meet you guys, so thought maybe she came there.

Gagan: I am in home, she not came, maybe she's on the way, if she come then I will inform you.

Arnav said OK and hang up the call, he not said anything to Gagan because, they will be tensed hearing this. Arnav seeing Aman like “ is Shweta Ghost behind this?”. Aman signaled him “I don't think so”.

Sukrutha: what you both signaling each other?? We're tensed here and you both standing here simply. Go and find Didi.

Arnav and Aman was about come out of RM they saw Khushi coming inside the RM. Arnav's blood is boiling seeing Khushi. He's staring her like he will slap her. Aman holds Arnav's fist and said “Don't yell on her, she's pregnant”. Khushi saw them standing there and the look in Arnav's eyes made her goosebumps on her body. He's angry ASR now.

Arnav holds Khushi hand and dragged her towards their room. Aman is following them saying “Arnav, wait don't do anything, it's OK some time it happens”. Arnav ignored everyone and brought her to their room. All are standing outside their room.