Ehsaas 32

Arnav and Khushi reached Office, when they are entering inside the office, one of the staff stopped them.

Arnav: what?

Officer: sir I want to ask you something.

Arnav: come to cabin not here.

Arnav saw his staff is behaving weird today, officer stopped them their and whistle, and rose petals falling down on Arnav and Khushi. First they are shocked and then surprised to see the decorations in the office.

Staff 1: sorry sir but we took Aman sir permission for this.

Arnav: it's OK no need to say sorry, thanks for this gesture.

Khushi: thank you so much, this means a lot.

Employee: sir when you giving party for office staff?

Arnav: soon, thanks once again, now get back to work.

Employees nodded and started their work, Khushi also excused from Arnav and gone to give her photo shoot.

-----------------:-------------

OTHER SIDE:

Andrew prepared a full plan and he called Sandy to inform him.

Andrew: Sandy what's the result?

Sandy: job is done boss, today is her discharge, now tell me what next boss?

Andrew: good, very good, any news from AR or RM?

Sandy: yes… there is a Reception Party going to happen.

Andrew: when???? And where.???

Sandy: tomorrow is Reception Party, place I don't know boss.

Andrew: [angrily] what? You know Reception Party is going to happen, but you don't know the place?

Sandy: actually it is Surprise for both of them, so no one is discussing about the place.

Andrew: how many property's ASR have in this city?

Sandy: lot above 15+ places and now recently he purchased another one bungalow and gifted that to Aman Mathur.

Andrew; what? This much property he have???? How much rich he was????

Sandy: a lot, he is the on number one who pay income tax more, recent bungalow worth 50+ Million.

Andrew: it may be tough for us to handle him, but we will try till last, find out soon the place and give money to doctor and discharge her and inform her about job.

Sandy: OK boss, once done I will send her photo to you.

Andrew: better, your money also reached to you, do your work properly and inform me every bit information.

Sandy: is she do her work properly, I mean may be she needs another one in that home.

Andrew: don't worry about that, I know she will handle all situation.

Sandy: one more thing, tell her to don't fall for ASR again.

Andrew: [confused] what? Fall for what?

Sandy: in Love boss.

Andrew: you can tell her know?? Why you saying me this???

Sandy: she will not listen to me boss, that's why I am saying you.

Andrew: come on why she fall in love with him. He is not that much handsome.

Sandy: [smiling] come on boss, you don't know in India there is no girl, who don't want to fall for him, they are die for one glimpse of him some are even ready to one night stand with him.