Ehsaas 47

It's morning and Arnav is reading news paper because today is Sunday and he have holiday, when courier boy came with letter.

Arnav opened and shocked to see court letter, it's written that Khushi not following court order and this is last warning from Court.

Arnav was angry seeing this, He came inside and called Khushi, when HP came.

Arnav: where is Khushi?

HP: Bhayya, Khushi Bhabhi went to her Mother's house and said she will come evening.

Arnav: what she not informed me that she's going to her mother house. Where is Ayaan??

HP: he's in his room, he not eating Bhayya.

Arnav: you send his breakfast I will make him eat.

AYAAN ROOM:

Ayaan is playing video games in his mobile when He saw Arnav coming.

Ayaan: I know why you came, I am not hungry, please don't force me.

Arnav: what happened to my Champ?? You know who you're? You're Arnav Singh Raizada's son, And Raizada never accept defeat Ayaan.

Ayaan: how much time Dad, I can't stay away from Mamma, I stayed my 5 and half years without her. Who are they order to me stay away from Mamma.

Arnav: [gulping his emotions] see Ayaan, whatever I am saying hear carefully OK?

It's always Up To you, Nobody,. No matter how close or important has the right to make decisions for you. If something goes wrong, you will face the consequences, not the one who made the decisions.

In the end, life is all about the decision you made, Your Life only Yours, own your decision. Remember this it will help you in future.

HP brought breakfast, Ayaan is searching for something in the plate.

Arnav: what are you searching Ayaan?

Ayaan; Mamma send me a everyday a good message, I am seeing that only.

Ayaan got the tissue paper and showed to his Dad, Arnav was very much impressed seeing this.

Arnav: what your lovely Mamma wrote today for Ayaan?

Ayaan: Never Forget What You Are, for surely World will Not, Make it Your Strength, Then it can Never be your Weakness. Armor Yourself in it, and it will never be used to Hurt you.

Ayaan: what is Armor Meaning Dad?

Arnav: it's a metal, used to cover body when battles are going on.

After this Ayaan ate his breakfast and again started to play in mobile.

It's evening when Khushi came back from her mother home, Lion is waiting for her in his den. When Khushi entered inside the room, Arnav thrown the letter in front of her.

Arnav: how many time I said you be calm, but you not listened to me and see court order came for you again.

Khushi: but I am not meeting Ayaan, and you also know that. Then why you talking with me like this?

Arnav: I know, our family know, but not court, Court hear only what Jury member says to them, and you argued with her.

Khushi: but……

Arnav: just stop it Khushi, for your negligence I don't want to lose Ayaan, you know jury member is their side.

Khushi was shocked hearing this, whatever she done, she thought Jury member understand, but things turned opposite.