Ehsaas 26

Arnav and Khushi staring each other when all of them gone from there to them. Aman also went out from that place. He know these little moments are the sweetest moment in entire life.

Arnav: so? You planned this for me? See your plan make you stuck with me here.

Khushi: you broke ritual Arnav.

Arnav: I am not, in this haldi on you, you not at all seeing.

Khushi: leave me all are seeing us.

Arnav: here no one is there Khushi, they also know that we need this time.

Saying this Arnav kissed on her forehead and left her, he smiled and went from that place. Khush is smiling to see him.

----------------------------------

GARDEN:

Aman: why you not came to Haldi function?

Sukrutha: I am not well that’s why.

Aman: then why you not informed me?

Sukrutha: I don’t wanted to worry you, I know you will be busy in function that’s why I didn’t told you.

Aman: ok I will come to your room.

Sukrutha: that’s ok Aman, I am fine you enjoy function.

Aman: how can I, I am near garden and you’re in RM not that far SUKU.

Sukrutha: I said na I am fine, if you come to me then Khushi will worry about me and come to see me leaving her function.

Aman: but……

Sukrutha: ok after finishing you can come ok?

Aman: ok take care.

----------------------------------------

OTHER SIDE:

Andrew: why you called me?

Person: what are you doing? Tomorrow is Marriage day and we don’t have any plan to stop this marriage.

Andrew: this is I have to say not you.

Person: you think entering his den is that simple, if the real wife come also she can’t go inside the RM.

Andrew: he very well know that RM is safest place for this marriage.

Person: understanding him is next to impossible. His mind work at 4G speed.

Andrew: and what about his P.A?

Person: he is his right hand, and reaching ASR we have to deal this Aman Mathur.

Andrew: I am going to mad for sure.

Person: still there is no trace of his first wife, don’t know where is she?

Andrew: I will make some plan, but we can’t stop this marriage, but we can ruin their marriage life for sure.

-------------------------------------------------------

MARRIAGE DAY:

Early morning all are roaming here and there, today marriage couple have to do puja. Khushi also wake up and got ready for puja. Brides have to cover their face from groom.

All are gathered in the puja room and waiting for the couple, Anjali and Gagan already there in the puja room and waiting for Arnav and Khushi. Arnav came down with Adu.

Anjali: where is Khushi?

Arnav: she is coming.

At the time they heard Khushi’s anklet sound, and Arnav turned towards the stairs where Khushi is coming down wearing yellow net sari which covered her face.