Ehsaas 49

Raizada’s and Gupta's are full happy after winning the case. They done many parties after this. Mayangani not at all came in front of them. She is planning secretly.

Andrew: I don't think this plan work? You already failed once.

Mayangani: so what, don't you heard, if you failed then try again, if again you fail then try harder.

Andrew: do whatever you want, I am not going to help you in this, you have to do alone.

Mayangani: you don't worry, this time without doing much over work will be done.

Saying this she has hang up the call, when she's going she saw Sukrutha near shopping Mall. Sukrutha is purchasing something when Mayangani came there.

Mayangani: hey you here? Aman not came?

Sukrutha: no, today he have work in office so I came alone.

Mayangani: strange, he have time for Khushi but not for you.

Sukrutha: what do you mean?

Mayangani: I am clearly saying that, he have time for Khushi not for you, don't you think something is there in between them?

Sukrutha: [smiling] there Na, not like you thinking, you know what? Bad people judge bad thing only. My Aman and Khushi have a pure Devar and Bhabhi relationship, but leave it you will not understand.

The woman can leave her premature baby on bed, she never know anything about relationship, so before suggesting me you see yourself in mirror. Don't try to brainwash me….. Stay away from me.

Saying this Sukrutha went out towards billing section, Mayangani staring her only. Before she go Sukrutha again came back to her and said……

Sukrutha: Khushi is not like you, she's very humble and respect every relationship, not like you who in past accused Aman misbehaving with you. Thank God ASR trust him so much.

Mayangani: who said you this?

Sukrutha: it doesn't matter who said me this, you wanted to break their friendship that's why you blamed Aman misbehaving with you?? But instead breaking their friendship it's bonds so strong that no one break that relationship now.

Giving a warning look Sukrutha went out from shopping Mall, Mayangani thinking how she tried to break their friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR OFFICE:

Aman: so? Where you taking my Hitler Bhabhi?

Arnav: why?

Aman: oh come on arnav, it's time for confession.

Arnav: what confession?? Aman today early you drunk or what? Because now a days you doing a lot of parties.

Aman: uffo??? Duffer Raizada, [sarcastically] confess your crime in front of Khushi.

Arnav: what? Which crime? I am not done anything OK? So please don't eat my mind, there is lot of work is pending because of this case.

Aman: you know what my mind saying now? Hold your head and hit your head to this table, then only you will get to know what I am saying.

Arnav: Ghuma phira ke kyun Bolta hai, tell me directly.

Aman: tumhara Kuch nai ho sakta, you check your file, I am going out with Sukrutha.

Saying this he went out, Arnav kept his file and thinking about what Aman said, he know what he trying to say, he's acting in front of him.