Ehsaas 31

It’s morning Khushi wake up early and took bath, came down. She prepared Puja room ready and gone to kitchen and chop the vegetables for breakfast.

At the mean time Prakash brothers came to kitchen and shocked to see Khushi in kitchen.

HP: Khushi bhabhi you here? We do all the things you go.

Khushi: no HP I want to prepare breakfast, you just help me ok? You chop remaining vegetables I will give Horlicks to Ayaan.

Khushi took the Horlicks glass and went out of the kitchen, Prakash brothers are smiling to see her like that.

HP: never ever first wife of Arnav bhai done this, she always wake up after Arnav bhayya go office.

OP: yes this bhabhi is good.

Khushi came to Ayaan’s room and saw he still sleeping, she came and sat on the bed and caressed his hairs, and Khushi kissed on forehead and said “GOOD MORNING BABY”.

Ayaan: good morning Mamma.

Khushi: ok now get up you have to go school right?

Ayaan: Mamma 5 minutes.

Khushi: no its already late get up, after worads you will be in hurry.

Ayaan wake up and saw his Mamma, he felt good seeing her and hugged Khushi tight.

Khushi: [smiling and caressing his hairs] what happened Ayaan?

Ayaan: you know this morning is very special to me because you came in front me, before only HP and OP come here to give morning drinks.

Khushi: now onwards your mamma will give you every day ok?

Ayaan: promise?

Khushi: Pakka promise. Now get up brush your teeth and drink this Horlicks, I will take your school dress out.

Ayaan took bath and came and saw his clothes are already placed on the bed, he wore the dress and drank the Horlicks and start to get ready.

Khushi came down and made the 2 cup coffee and gone to their room, where Arnav still sleeping selling his horses. At the same time Aman came from jogging and wished her good moring.

Khushi: see your friend is still sleeping?

Aman: I am surprised, he never sleep this late, I went jog because I thought he gone early to jog.

Khushi: ok take your coffee, I will wake him up.

Aman took his coffee and gone to his room, he have bedroom here also, he can stay here whenever he want. Khushi came inside the bedroom and started to wake him.

Khushi: Arnav wake up its already late.

Arnav: 5 minutes Khushi.

Khushi: both father and son are same, get up it’s already 10.

Khushi lied to him, and Arnav hurriedly got up from the bed and seeing here and there. Khushi started to smile seeing his shocked face.

Khushi: [smiling] see your face, how shocked you’re looking.

Arnav: why you lied to me like that, I have important meeting today, don’t know why I slept this late?

Khushi: its just 8.00 am, here is your coffee drink it.

Arnav: [seeing her] when you wake up?

Khushi: 6.00 am why?

Arnav: I think you wake up early today, because I didn’t feel your presence beside me.