Ehsaas 57

It's morning, Arnav wake up early and getting ready to go Office, when Khushi got up she's shocked seeing him getting ready.

Khushi: are you going to office????

Arnav: [tying his tie] yes, one urgent meeting is there, that's why I am going….. I made your bed tea have it.

Khushi's face silken seeing him going to office, she's just staring him without saying anything. Arnav saw her sulk face and came to bed and kissed on her forehead.

Arnav: are you angry??? That I am going to office when we just consummated our marriage??

Khushi not as said anything. .. she just came down from bed and went down to see breakfast.

Arnav: [self-talk] hmm… Mrs.Raizada is angry on me. If Aman is here now then surely he scold me saying “Duffer who makes their wives upset that to after first night”.

Arnav heard Khushi instructing HP to make breakfast ….. with disappointed face she came to their room and saw room is empty.

Khushi: kamaal hai, here I am upset, he's not at all worried….

Taking her clothes she went inside the washroom and started to remove her clothes. What she don't know is that Arnav is already in washroom and staring her folding his hands to his chest.

Khushi: [self-talk] Aman is right, he's unromantic….. who idiot leave his wife after first night like that.

Arnav is smirking hearing this, Khushi removed all her clothes.

Khushi: [self-talk] I am thinking to punch him, so unromantic…. Yesterday night he's saying lot of things and see now………

Arnav: then punch me, I am all yours.

Khushi is shocked hearing his voice, she turned and saw him standing another side of bathroom which is parted by transparent cloth. Khushi hurriedly wrapped herself in sheets, Arnav smirking seeing her.

Khushi: [blabbering] A….ap?? W..hat ...A..re..You.. Doing here???

Arnav: admiring my wife's beautiful body. She have complaint that I am unromantic…. So I thought to clear that doubt here in this bathroom only. What you think???

Khushi: you said you have meeting then what you doing here.

Arnav: I am attending very important meeting here in this bathroom….. with my wife.

Arnav came and stood in front of Khushi and smiling seeing her confused face….. She thought he's gone to study room…. But here he's waiting for her in bathroom.

Arnav: don't worry my meeting going to be long…. Here, what are you doing inside that sheets?.. come out.

Khushi: Maa and Ayaan come from GM, so I have to get ready.

Arnav: you very well know that I will never leave my meeting in middle. My Home Minister is upset, so I have to attend this Home Meeting with my Home Minister.

Khushi: I am not home Minister, you go out I have to take baath. You getting late for office.

Arnav: your Devar will handle office meeting, that's why I am attending home meeting.

Arnav holds her hand and made her come out from the sheets and pinned her to wall.

Arnav: Sorry…. Early morning I disappointed you….. I don't know these things…. So please bare all this.

Khushi nodded and seeing down to his shirt button.

Arnav: oh my god!!! HITLER is shying, thought of the day…