Ehsaas 12

Shashi and Garima came to RM to talk with them, seeing them early morning Raizada’s are confused.

Ratna: Good Morning what a pleasant surprise?

Garima: very good morning Ratna, we came here to talk something important.

At the mean time all came to have their breakfast and saw Gupta’s.

Arnav: everything is ok uncle?

Shashi: ya all is fine, actually we are going to Singapore for some urgent work.

Ratna: that’s good, when you all coming back.

Garima: we are thinking to go All except Khushi, she don’t want to go there, so we came here for that.

Anjali: tell us aunty what we can help.

Shashi: Khushi is staying here and we don’t want leave her alone in our home so until we return can she stay here in RM?

Ratna: of course why not she is also part of our family now.

Arnav is thinking something else. When he was about tell something then Shashi gupta said.

Shashi: and can we take Anjali bitiya with us, if they spend some time alone then they will be understand each other well.

Garima: if you agree then only we will take her.

Arnav: uncle just I was thinking the same way, its good that if they both spend some time with each other then it will be good for them.

Shashi: ok then Anjali bitiya get ready we are going tonight and we will pick you up from here and drop Khushi here.

Ratna: how many days it will take?

Garima: 1 week after coming back we will discuss about the engagement. They bid bye to each other.

Gupta House:

Khushi: what?

Gagan: yes you heard me right you’re staying in RM until we return from Singapore.

Khushi: no way I will stay here na what’s the problem in that?

Shashi: try to understand Khushi this is not safe be alone in the house, and they will take care of you very well.

Garima: and Ratna she loves you a lot, so don’t make fuss of it and go pack your bag.

Khushi glared them and gone inside her room.

Khushi: [herself] I know that Laad Governor also be there in that mansion and it’s irritate me a lot. Devi mayya please help me in this. Don’t worry Khushi after two days you’re joining the office then there is no problem at all.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav: Aman you met the all employees who came from the London?

Aman: yes they arrived and I made arrangement in AR employee Apartment for their stay.

Arnav: good its already late, so we have to start our work here.

Aman: everything is ready Arnav.

Arnav: and new model for AR?

Aman: I talked with the Designing Head he said they selected a model for this collection.

Arnav: is she ok?

Aman: I didn’t saw her but if they selected then she must be beautiful.

Arnav: call the model and start the project, in the end of the month there is fashion show of this collection.