Ehsaas 46

Jury member is angry and sitting in her room. When Mayangani came to her.

Mayangani: I am sorry ma'am, for me she scolded you.

Jury: that's OK, who done mistake she's not asking then why you will ask forgiveness from me?

Mayangani: because I am not Khushi ma'am, if I not slapped Ayaan then this things not happened. But what to do, they all made him spoiled brat.

Jury: you don't worry, I will see how they will win this case against you, for this insult she will pay heavily.

Mayangani was happy hearing this, her 50% work is done here.

Mayangani: [ in mind] now if I do any mistake also this jury member not say anything to court.

Mayangani bid bye to Jury member, she's so happy and called Andrew.

Andrew: really?? She's our side? How's this possible?

Mayangani explained him what happened here except Khushi slapping her, she can't say that Khushi slapped her.

Andrew: good, very good, but also be careful about ASR and Aman.

Mayangani: now jury is our side, don't worry I will do something about this Aman Mathur.

Andrew said OK and Mayangani thinking about how to create misunderstanding between Arnav and Aman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAARANA MANSION:

Aman is sitting and thinking about the case.

Aman: four days gone in 10 days, we have 6 days in our Hand, how to prove Mayangani wrong??

When he's thinking about he got message from Khushi to come Raizada Mansion. Aman left from his Mansion, and when he reached he was shocked seeing Sukrutha there, and that to crying.

Aman: what happened Suku? Why are you crying like this?

Sukrutha: ask your dear Bhabhi, what she done to me?

Aman: can you tell me clearly??

Sukrutha: Khushi slapped me!!

Aman was shocked, he saw Khushi who's ready to slap again.

Aman: why you slapped my GF Khushi?

Khushi was shocked hearing this, she never expected Aman said something like this.

Khushi: wait for your Friend, he also coming, because for me I don't want your friendship to break, I know what you meant in Arnav's life. If the time comes in a such way that He can leave me not you.

At the mean time Arnav reached home, from his meeting and saw all are standing outside of Mansion.

Aman: I know that Khushi, if you slapped anyone then he/she done some mistake. I am not blaming you Bhabhi.

Now Sukrutha was shocked hearing this, she thought he will take her side, but scene turned opposite to her.

Arnav: what happening here? Now a days these things are common in my home.

Mayangani: I know I don't have right to interfere, but it's not right that Khushi slapped Sukrutha, that to Aman’s girlfriend?

Arnav was shocked hearing this, he saw Khushi who standing there with determination.

Arnav: now what this new drama Khushi? Why you slapped her? Nowadays your hands moving a lot on others.

Khushi: why?? You also wanted that? I don't mind.