Ehsaas 27

Priest said stand up to the couple and both stood up, priest said them to exchange garland.

Arnav and Khushi stood opposite to each other, Gagan and Anjali also stood opposite to each other. Aman is little tensed now, at the main time he don’t want anyone come and stop this wedding, he folded his hands closing his eyes and prayed to the god.

Sukrutha hold his shoulder and said.

Sukrutha: don’t worry nothing is going to happen. Everything will be fine, see they are exchanging the garland.

Khushi put the garland on Arnav’s neck, and Arnav also did same thing, Gagan and Anjali also exchanged the garland and the red rose petals falling on them from the top.

Both couples saw above and saw there is bunch in which there is lot of red rose petals. Arnav know this s Aman and Ayaan’s idea.

Priest: someone from family do the Ghat-Bandhan.

Khushi: I want Ayaan do this ritual.

Arnav was surprised to hear this, Ayaan came to alter and tied the Ghat-Bandhan with the help of Aman. Ratna tied the Gagan and Anjali’s Ghat-Bandhan.

Priest: now take the vows, in first 3 vows groom will be front and at the 4th vow to last vow bride should be front.

Arnav don’t know why this 3 vows he have to take, but he ignored and started to take the most important vows n his life. He promised himself that he will do anything for her happiness.

Aman: why bride should be front at the 4th vow Pandithji?

Priest: this means that if death come to them, then she will take that first death, because every women wanted to die as a Suhagan.

Arnav stopped to move after 3rd vow and hearing priest why she will be front in 4th vow. Khushi is just staring him and thinking why he is not giving space to her move front. Gagan and Anjali completed their Vows and them also staring Arnav.

Priest: what happened Beta?

Arnav: I don’t believe in all this, if death come first to her then I will not move from here.

Priest: but this is the ritual and the meaning of 4th vow beta.

Arnav: if that is the case then we will both face death same time, not she separately. We will take this vow at a time, not she front and I am not behind her.

Saying this Arnav lifted Khushi in his arms and started to take 4th vow, all are in aww mode, till today no one done something like this, and doing is far away they not think what Arnav told today. All are so happy seeing and hearing the meaning of this 4th vow.

After 4th vow Arnav made her stand front of me, and said she can take remaining 3 vows. Khushi is in cloud nine seeing all this, she never thought she is marrying a person who values her the most.

Khushi started to take remaining vows and completed them, all are staring them only. Khushi completes the vows and stood beside him.

Arnav: I don’t know who believe in me or not, but from today the Raizada groom carry his bride on the 4th vow and this adds in the Raizada tradition.

All are happy hearing this, priest stood up from his place and said.

Priest: till now I done so many marriage but no one thought like you dear, traditional ad rituals are very important, but it’s good if we re-invent them for good. Now you both sit.

Both couple sat in front of the holy fire and priest chanting the Mantras, Khushi is staring Arnav time to time, Arnav catch her seeing him like that, and he winked towards her and Khushi sat straight seeing holy fire.