Ehsaas 44

Arnav lifted Khushi and brought back to their room. Mayangani seeing them angrily because she thought Khushi make some drama here, but she fainted soon. Mayangani thought something and came to Jury Member and said…..

Mayangani: you saw ma'am how that Khushi drunk and dancing like this, how can I leave my son with her?

Jury member glared Mayangani and without saying anything she went inside.

Mayangani: idiot, this jury member is so complicated lady, can't she talk?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All are sitting in the Hall and talking about Khushi.

Gagan: till now she never drunk alcohol, maybe for that Khushi fainted.

Anjali: but what a dance she did, my Bhabhi even beat professional dancers.

Aman: ya, that's true, but what jury member think we don't know.

Ratna: whenever my Chote get some happiness don't know why it's ruined by someone.

Aman: don't worry aunty, When Happiness itself in his life then no witch not do anything to our Arnav.

They are talking when Arnav came down angrily shooting Aman name. All stood up and Aman is standing near stairs.

Arnav:[angrily] connect all CCTV camera now, I want to see who idiot done this.

Aman nodded and went to arrange, Arnav is so angry that he will kill if anybody say something.

Ratna: [slowly] Chote, calm down, it's OK some time it's happens.

Anjali: it's just small incident Chote.

Arnav: small incidents are not small in Arnav Singh Raizada’s life, today someone mixed Bhang, and tomorrow they can mix poison also.

Mayangani was shocked hearing this, she don't know cameras are inserted outside of RM.

Mayangani: [in mind] just mixing Bhang he's ready to kill that person, if somebody mix poison then how he will react? I never take that chance.

Arnav: [seeing Mayangani] they thought ASR is bewakuf!! But they never guess and think what this ASR brain think.

Aman connected the laptop and seeing the CCTV footage, they saw someone mixing Bhang in juice but their face not visible in that footage.

Aman: Damm!! We can't see the that person face. Now what to do?

Sukrutha: we can catch that Waiter, he will tell us who told him to do this.

Arnav: Sukrutha is right, we will discuss that later, I will go now.

Saying this, Arnav went to his bedroom. Jury member just seeing all the things, she have to right whatever happens here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARSHI ROOM:

Khushi wake up and she's still in Bhang effect, Khushi is sitting on the bed and seeing Arnav who doing something in laptop.

Khushi stood up and came to Arnav, without saying anything he sat in his lap surrounding her hands around his neck.

Arnav was shocked seeing her like that.

Khushi: [seeing his eyes] you know your eyes are intense, anyone want to be lost in this eyes.

Arnav is controlling his desire, and Khushi making him more difficult to control.

Khushi: Ek secret batao?? [ Can I tell one secret??]

Arnav nodded, because he also don't want to miss this opportunity, where his wife is looking so beautiful and innocent.