Ehsaas 60

Arnav is still sleeping when he heard Pooja song, he wake up and came out from his room and saw all Raizada members are in Pooja room and doing Aarathi. Khushi wake up early, she done all work and ready to go court today.

Arnav: [self-talk] only all your prayers save us today, I never prayed, but I only asking you to safe guard Aman, if he comes safely then I don't care about this case.

After half an hour all sat on dinning table to have breakfast, no one ready to have breakfast. They're thinking when all heard Mayangani shouting voice from her room.

Arnav: what happened to her?? Khushi you done something again?

Khushi: No, I am not in mood to see her face today.

Ratna: where is Ayaan? Oh my god!! Is he done something to her again?

All stood up to go when they saw Ayaan coming down with smile.

Ayaan: what happened?? Why all of you staring me?

Arnav: you done something to her again? Don't lie.

Ayaan: why should I lie, I just switched off the water pipe, which goes to her bathroom, you know what funny is?? She's inside the bathroom, maybe taking bath.

Khushi: Hey Devi Mayya, you became too naughty Ayaan, [calling] HP, HP go and on water pipe.

Arnav: he learned this naughtiness from you only, Jaisi Maa, Vaisa Beta.

Ayaan: she's going today permanently, she will remember our hostage entire her life.

Ratna: wow, our Ayaan became intelligent. Very good.

Ratna came to Ayaan and kissed on his forehead and whispered something in Ayaan's ear.

Arnav: what cooking between Potha [grandson] and Dadi [grandmother] ??

Ratna signaling Ayaan to not say anything to Arnav, but our Ayaan said it loudly.

Ayaan: Dadi saying lock you and Mamma in bathroom one day.

Arnav: [shocked] Maa?? What is this??

Ratna: what to do? My son is so busy in office work and Bechari my Bahu don't get your attention properly.

Arnav: I am ready to give her attention, she's the one who run away from me.

They're talking when Arnav got call from unknown number, he excused from them.

Caller: Hello, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, what's going on?

Arnav: [angrily] who the hell are you?

Caller: cool down ASR, this much anger is not good for you.

Caller started to laugh, Arnav closed his palm angrily and controlling his anger.

Caller: Bad Day Arnav, Sorry, Sorry you don't like unknown person to call you as Arnav right?

Arnav: [greeting his teeth] why you called me? What you want?

Caller: direct to the point? I like this spirit of you ASR. You will lose today two case. One is case, if you get some days from court also that's your loss and.. ….

Arnav: second one??

Caller: Yours one of the Backbone, your Strength ASR.

Arnav: [shocked and scared] AMAN!!

Caller: wow, you guessed it right, I doubt if he reach Delhi or not, I think he's ready to go forever from you ASR.

Arnav: don't you dare, if something happens to Aman then you will in hell.