First Day With The Members.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Felt Someone's Arms Wrapped Around My Waist. I Turned And When I Looked, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. When She Saw Me Awake, She Immediately Hugged Me And Said, "Good Morning, Angel." I Put On A Confused Face And She Chuckled Saying, "You Are An Angel." I Shook It Off And Hugged Her Back. I Then Let Go And Asked, "Can You Let Go Now?"

She Shook Her Head And I Smirked, I Know Exactly What To Do To Let Her Go, I Really Had To Use The Bathroom Though. I Then Got Closer To Her And Pecked Her For 2 Minutes. She Eventually Let Go And I Said, "Sorry Unnie, But I Really Have To Use The Bathroom." She Shook Her Head ANd Smiled Saying, "It's Fine." She Ruffled My Hair And Then Let Me Go.

I Headed To The Bathroom, When I Was Done With My Original Morning Routine, I Headed Out Of The Bathroom To Dress Up. I Decided On A Black Oversized Hoodie, Jeans Short And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down And Put On The Hoodie Hat. Lastly, For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Blush, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm. I Then Checked The Time And It Was 10:12AM. I Headed Downstairs To Eat And Greet The Member, Basically I Headed To The Kitchen. I Was Boiling Some Milk To Add To My Cereal. All Of A Sudden, Someone Back Hugged Me And Kissed My Cheek.

I Got Startled And When I Looked Back, It Was Hei-Ryung. I Tickled Her Chin And She SMiled At Me. I Then Eventually Turned Around And Hugged Her. SHe Hugged Me Back And Tried To Kiss Me But I Backed Away. She Then Pouted And I Said, "Sorry." She Shook Her Head And Started Playing With My Hair. I Actually Really Like It When Someone Plays With My Hair, It's Really Comfortable For Me.

When The Milk Was Done Boiling, I Turned Off The Gas And Poured The Milk On The Cereal. I Was Gonna Grab The Bowl, But Hei-Ryung Held My Hand And Got Closer To Me Asking, "Wanna Cuddle After This?" I Nodded And She Smiled So Brightly. I Then Grabbed The Bowl And Sat On The Couch Of The Living Room.

When I Was Done Eating, I Felt Someone Strangling Me But In A Joking Kind Of Way, I Wasn't Out Of Breath. I Raised My Head And Saw Eunha Unnie. She Said, "Good Morning, Baby." I Giggled And Said, "I'm Not A Baby." She Nodded And Said, "Well, Not Mine, Your V's Baby." I Blushed And Hit Her Arm Lightly Saying, "Shut Up." She Laughed And Apologized. The Laughter Was Soon Cut Off And She Was Depressed All Of A Sudden, She Then Headed Back To The Room And I Was Confused.

Hei-Ryung Then Tucked At My Hand And Said, "Let's Go Cuddle." I Nodded And We Both Went To Our Shared Room. She Then Pulled Me Into Her Embrace And We Both Laid Down. She Then Asked, "Hyunie, What Do You Consider Me As?" I Replied With, "Can I Say The Truth?" She Nodded And I Said, "Bandmate, Best Friend, Twin, Someone I Can Trust, Someone I Want To Live My Whole Life With And Someone I Really Really Love." She Smiled And Nodded Saying, "Let's Fall Asleep." I Just Nodded. With Me Being Embraced By Hei-Ryung Unnie, I Immediately Fell Asleep.

*5 Hours Later*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Someone Singing, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Turned Around. When I Saw Who Was Singing, I Was So Shocked. It Was Hei-Ryung. She Had Such An Angelic Voice, No Wonder She's The Main Vocal As Me. I Was Mesmerized, So I Didn't Say A Single Word, I Pretended That I Was Still Sleeping. I Realized That She Was Singing 'LUV' By APink. Her Voice Was Really Beautiful.

After She Was Done, She Stopped Singing. I Then Asked, "Can You Sing Another Song?" She Was Then Startled And Said, "You Scared The Living Life Out Of Me. When Did You Wake Up?" I Giggled And Said, "When You Were At The Bridge Part Of LUV." She Nodded And Said, "Yeah Sure I Can Sing You Another Song." I Smiled Happily And She Sang 'Rough' By GFriend. Again, I Listened Happily.

When She Was Done, I Clapped My Hands And Said, "Wow, You Have Such A Beautiful Voice. No Doubt You Are The Main Vocal Like Me." She Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Next Time, You Will Be Singing, Not Me." I Nodded And Headed To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face.

When I Was Done, I Headed Out Of The Bathroom. I Headed Downstairs And Hwa Young Unnie Immediately Came Up To Me And Carried Me And Hugged Me So Tight. I Hugged Her Back And She Then Pointed To Her Cheek And I Kissed Her Cheek. She Then Ruffled My Hair And Put Me Down And Sat On The Couch, Patting Her Lap.

I Then Sat On Her Lap And She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Waist Saying, "You Are So Small And Thin And Not Heavy At All, Do You Even Eat?" I Nodded And She Said, "Looks Like I'll Be Feeding You From Now On, You Need To Eat Lots." I Giggled And She Smiled At Me. Hwa Young Unnie Then Asked, "Do You Go To School??" I Nodded And I Asked, "What About You?"

She Shook Her Head And Said, "Well, I Gave Up On School Because I Wanted To Become A KPOP Idol, I Figured That If I Continued Studying, It Won't Be Of Any Use Because In The End I'll Become A KPOP Idol. But Don't Be Discouraged By What I Said, You Need To Still Go To School." I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Did You Ever Tell Your Parents That You Want To Become A KPOP Idol, Or Did You Just Come Here And Started Street Performing And Got Casted Without Telling Your Parents?"

I Replied With, "Well, I Loved Singing And Dancing Since I Was Just 3 Years Old, At The Age Of 5 I Discovered KPOP Through SNSD Unnies And I Also Wanted To Become A KPOP Idol. I Told My Parents At The Beginning And They Thought That I Was Joking So They Were Lying To Me Saying That I Can Become One. When I Grew Up, Like At The Age Of 10, My Mom Started Becoming More Honest With Me Saying That She Wants Me To Become A Doctor, I Didn't Really Want To Become One. I Then Told Her What I Really Wanted To Be And She Kept On Saying No. When I Told My Father About It, He Kept Joking Around With Me Saying Yes Go Ahead. I Then Decided To Learn Dancing And Singing And Just Work Hard. At The Age Of 12, I Joined A Choir At School And I Learned Singing Through That, But As For Dancing, I Learned Dancing Just By Following Choreographies In YouTube And Watching KPOP Idols Dance. At The Age Of 13, I Started A YouTube Channel And Danced And Sang On The Channel. I Then Decided That I Was Ready To Come Here To Seoul And Sign A Contract With An Entertainment. I Then Came Here And Started Street Performing Even Though I Have A Stage Fright, I'm Not That Confident When It Comes To Performing In Front Of People, But I Guess I'm Over It Now. When It Was My Last Street Performing Stage, Bang PD Nim Sunbaenim Came Up To Me And Said That He Wanted To Cast Me. I Agreed And I Auditioned At His Entertainment And I Got Accepted Right Away. I Moved Into The Same Dorm As The BTS Members And They Helped Me Improve In Everything I Was Bad At."

She Nodded And Said, "Well, I Told My Parents And They Were Against It At The Beginning But Then I Guess They Realized That This Is My Dream And They Love Me Lots And That They Don't Want To Destroy My Dreams, So They Agreed Upon It." I Nodded And Just Smiled At Her. She Then Asked, "Well, Why Did You Want To Become A KPOP Idol In The Beginning?"

I Replied With, "My Parents Have Never Been Proud Of Me When I Was In School, Even If I Got High Marks All In 90's, They Still Weren't Proud. So I Decided To Become A KPOP Idol To Make Them Proud. But I Guess I Know The Reason Why They Were Against It." She Then Asked, "Why?" I Said, "Well, I Guess They Would Miss Me And They Would Be Worried That Something Will Happen To Me So They Were Against It. They Thought I Would Forget Them." She Nodded And Said, "Such A Good Kid You Are." I Giggled And She Asked, "Do You Want To Watch A Movie Together?" I Nodded And She Placed Me On The Couch And Got Up.

She Told Me To Decide On The Movie And I Decided On The 'Suicide Squad' Movie Because It Has All Of My Favorite Horror Movie Characters And It's Actually Really Funny. She Then Asked, "Well, Did You Watch It Ever Before?" I Shook My Head, (In Fact I Did, This Is Just For The Story) And She Nodded. Throughout The Whole Movie, She Was Only Hugging My Waist While I Was Sitting In Her Laps And She Was So Scared When There Was Nothing Scary.

When The Movie Ended, She Started Laughing And I Looked At Her In A Weird Type Of Way. I Really Thought That She Is A Psycho. She Then Stopped Laughing And Said, "Sorry, But I Started Laughing Because I Was So Scared When There Was Nothing To Get Scared About. I Was Laughing Because Of How I Looked Like Throughout The Entire Movie." I Then Hugged Her And Said, "For A Second, I Thought That You Have Gone Crazy." She Shook Her Head And Then Carried Me.

She Took Me To Hei-Ryung And I Shared Room And Tucked Me In The Bed To Sleep. I Was Actually Really Sleepy And Hei-Ryung Actually Headed Out With Hana And Eunha. Hwa Young Then Laid Next To Me And Cuddled Me. After 2 Minutes, I Found Myself In Dream Land.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1735 Words)